Adding an alias for //wand

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Adding an alias for //wand

CLOSED

I was messing around using /alias for the first time, and since I find myself using WE a lot I added /alias add /// //wand and it’s pretty simple, this happened.

lol

I don’t know why this happens, did I do something wrong? Or is this a bug? Also, no, i did not get a wooden axe.

#What did you expect? To get a wooden axe. #What actually happened? I got nothing and a message saying ‘Super pick axe enabled’ popped up #Do you see any sort of error message? No real error message, but ‘Super pick axe enabled’ #How can we reproduce this problem? Do /alias add /// //wand and then type ///

And so comes the question, can’t you add commands to alias?

Well how do you turn it off, type the same thing again possibly?
Just aaking, is the super-pickaxe the 1.The “greifers” mining took 2.Logblock
It’s a mass-mining tool.

Not a bug. Alias is meant for chat, not for commands. Commandalias is on the way but it’s a HUGE project as I’m adding a scripting language like implementation for it, meaning you can do loops, conditional jumps and more.

Spp is a tool coming from worldedit, the documentation can be gound here. Any amount of two up to five (not sure about that upper limit though) slashes (// to /////) will be seen as the superpickaxe command from worldedit. To disable it, simply run the spp command again.

Marked as closed as it’s not a bug.

Greetings

~Pepich~