Test

Off topicOther → Test

Test 1: ⹃ Test 2: ⹄ Test 3: ⹅ Test 4: ⹆ Test 5: ⹇ Test 6: ⹈ Well they show, but are Very small.

They are invalid on almost every font, that’s used. I edited the Segoe UI(The Default Windows 10 font) to included these characters, which came from a font that ONLY had those characters. In order these are what they are: Love Point; Certitude Point Authority Point Irony Point(I’m not going to use this as there is a more font-friendly version) Acclamation Point Doubt Point.

These may or may not be the official names.

Thanks http://jonathanzong.github.io/proposed-punctuation/ for providing a font, that had most of the charters I was looking for.

Yea, on the forms, and maybe Minecraft chat, you will see me starting to use other puncion marks.(not including these as almost no fonts supports them)Ex:⸮ Which is Rhetorical Question and/or Irony; ‽ Which is obvious(!?); and .~ Which is Sarcasm.
Well lets be honest, I rarely type any Sarcastic Comment, ask a rhetorical question, or do any irony. The main one you’ll see is the ‽. and that is LESS annoying then !? to me.
It may not be proper grammar, however using ?! or !? is just as improper. In addition, using ‽ is less character(s), which means that it saves space in text files,even if it’s only a very small amount. Also in my opinion, it looks better.
Actually, with a little more research done, is actually MORE grammatically correct than ?! or !?. As you are not allowed to have multiple punctuation marks. is a nonstandard punctuation. ?! and !? may actually represent , as it’s easier to type.
cough is called an interrobang and is entirely acceptable in informal writing cough
I’ve heard it’s not really very common practice to use an interrobang. I also think !? is much easier to read while keeping flow.

Yeah, it’s not common practice, but in an informal context, there’s really no problem with it.

Indeed, !? and ?! are both commonly used instead of the interrobang. I do agree that they are easier to read, but this is really mostly due to the fact that interrobangs are uncommon - and often not supported by various fonts, making them distracting for the reader.

However, I’m not exactly sure what @minenash created this post for, so using interrobangs is entirely up to his (or anyone’s) discretion. Personally, I would never use an interrobang, as they’re generally frowned upon in most professional settings.

This post was to test a few things at once, as I edited windows main font, and added these characters in it when I’m typing for personal use.

But something weird did happen, around an hour after creating the post the first two characters showed the box thing. And even on a certain program(it may of been an online thing, I don’t remember) it showed, even though it’s back now, I’m very confused why it happened in the first place, any thoughts anyone.