FTB Server 24/7 POLL

ArchivesFeature requests → FTB Server 24/7 POLL

CLOSED

I’ll be making a FTB server hopefully up tommorow or the day after, with some (hopefully) help from sheep wich i will most probably need,(already have 1 of his scripts to run another server from him) So i need you guys to tell me wich modpack would you like the most.

How your comment should look like:

-Modpack name -Reason for the modpack of your choice -alternatives -The aim of the server example(Roleplay, PVP, grief, sandbox(please no), etc…)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ VOTE or RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

-Modpack name: FTB Monster -Reason for the modpack of your choice: Because of ComputerCraft -alternatives: Tekkit -The aim of the server example: (you would hate me) sandbox

I have no idea where sheep even is. It’s been a few days since i’ve seen him.

-Modpack: Whatever Panda wants. -Reason: Because I love Panda. -Alternatives: There is no alternative for Panda. -Aim: For the heart.

i would like this,

-Modpack: direwolf20 v.1.0.25 -Reason : The Modpack Is easy to use guz theres a laucher availeble
for it (Feed The Beast Launcher v.1.3.8) -Alternatives:Whatever Pan Wants -Aim :NO GRIEFING, other rules idc ;)

-Rick

-FTB monster -because its awesome, also computercraft (please don’t block turtles :c) -alternatives: NO D:< -no grief, just a normal survival server with claim blocks or some shit idc

Like rick, because Direwolf is the only pack that is Running well for me.

-Modpack: direwolf20 v.1.0.25 -Reason : The Modpack Is easy to use guz theres a laucher availeble

for it (Feed The Beast Launcher v.1.3.8) -Alternatives:Whatever Pan Wants -Aim :NO GRIEFING, other rules idc ;)

-Rick

Sheep! where have you been my lovely fluffly friend :)
I’m not insisting on anything considering I don’t plan to play, but I would definitely say its best for all if griefing were not allowed. I wish there was a logblock mod.
Whitelist + Application?
-FTB Ultimate -Its the ULTIMATE PACK -ugh.. ill pass on this one -Roleplay!
-YO mama -Pandas skin -Shear redstone sheep -Sandbox
-Modpack name Official Crafting Dead -Reason for the modpack of your choice to play fun walking dead survival in MC -alternatives Factions ModPack -The aim of the server example(Roleplay, PVP, grief, sandbox(please no), etc… Pvp/Survival
Modpack: Skyfactory Reason: AWESOME HARDCORE Alternative FTB The aim of the server: FUN
VanillaCraft 1.8 because it’s the best
This thread is locked.