CubedCraftYT

RedstonerAppeals → CubedCraftYT

CLOSED

NOTE: I’m posting this appeal for someone else, I didn’t write it aswell, but I’m appealing for him :)

Type of ban / demotion

Permanant

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server Griefing Someomes plot

What I have done wrong

It Actually wasn’t me I bought this account a few week ago, And I went on the server today and found out the account was banned, I new about the server for ages I just couldnt join Cause I couldn’t afford minecraft and my friend offered me it for half price.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Because I am a Kinda-Popular Youtuber(750 Subs) and love the server, And am an ok builder. Thanks for taking the time to read this -CubedCraftYT

does he have siblings that have been on the server? If so what are theirs IGN?
A bit of remorse for his actions would probably help him here

Yeah him and his brother share the account.

Also, the ban was given longer ago, before he got the account. So @MadCloud101 your reply was a bit useless since it was not him getting banned. And @LogalCoder , I think loving the server is a good point he got, I think he should have a chance of playing here too.

I don’t know what I was thinking
I think changing the account details is also a good idea, so I’ll ask him to do so. This is so the old owner won’t get banned again.
Note: He changed the account details, so the griefing won’t happen again. And the IGN has not changed.
Have any other accounts been on that IP and gotten banned? Or have the account changed name a few times?
There should be noone on that IP that has been banned and he didn’t change the IGN.

Perma ban for grief is perma ban for grief. The bans are issued account wise because we don’t have a way of indicating the person behind it. If we get information of a banned person using a new account the ban will be changed to include that account as well.

Additionally, reselling accounts is not allowed by the mojang policies.

Changing the login credentials will not help. The original owner can easily get those back using the billing information. That’s a two click routine and he is done. Therefor we need to expect the previous owner to come back. Another reason not to unban the account.

“Relatively big youtuber” - This server is not pay to win. Or fame to win. If you were head of state and told me to unban you I would kindly ask you to fuck off. That is not a reason whatsoever. If you say that as a threat, I dare you to tell your subs how bad our server is for not allowing a previously harmful account that was illegally reselled on our server. If it was made as an offer like “I was banned but they were nice and unbanned me” then no thanks.

There is also no ban issued for “CubedCraftYT” at the moment. Either you give us the ign or we can’t do anything about it anyways.

Greetings

~Pepich~

You didn’t get the reason why he wrote this appeal at all. He claims to have bought the account from a friend. I explained it up above though why I am against unbanning him and why it is literally impossible for us right now. We don’t know the account name.

I know this is closed, but here are his previous account names:

https://namemc.com/profile/CubedCraftYT