Might not be on for 1 month (Account issues)

RedstonerOther → Might not be on for 1 month (Account issues)

Title says all, my account suddenly has issues, and the one who gave me the account (Peony_) said he will give a new account which was my request that he accepted. But i cannot play for 1 month because Yandex (Ask Peuny bout it) is kind of a crap sometimes..

Btw if i had a credit card or debit card that is Visa or MasterCard, i would have not get all these problems. Im just telling the fact that im not bragging for a new account because if i could i wouldve just bought one, but Peuny came and he accepted my request at skype. Again, sorry for the problems you might find here :I

Also, i don’t even know if mods want to change the plot ownership when i request it here, because i have like done this kind of thread for 3 times and mods would not want anymore of this kind of shit. Though i actually have already explained the backstory to Nemes :L, If you need more of the backstory, i think there is a thread where i explained it.

EDIT: Here is the reason why i always get this shit thing happening and it might happen again in the future (a bit edited to suit the situation) -> When i was logging in, i had login issues at my acc, now yes, EACH SINGLE account that i played on, i got the acc just the same way as i got this MikeyMatic acc, which is the real owner lent it to me. And at this point i would thank @PeonyBT to get me a new account

Play on the server plz :c
I have an alt… Ask me about it on Skype
@LogalCoder i would like to say again, “he” accepted it @MadCloud101 read the explanation again pls :)