LC600

Type of punishment

tempban

Ban reason

Message shown when you connect to the server None

What I have done wrong

I have no idea what i have done but it was kpkiller who banned

Why I should be unbanned

I have done nothing wrong and i have been making sure i have been well behaved because i have just been allowed back from a permaban

@KPkiller1671 can you enlighten us?
yes I can, First he took credit for a combo lock that is not his design, it is CNB’s (First off he built it wrong and he hadn’t done the fix so It was obvious he followed his tutorial,(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gifyd7nImzM)), me and @eniallator gave him more than enough chances to say it wasn’t his but he still insisted it was his design. this was only one matter. after that he was disrespectful to other players, he denied everyone from his plot and was saying hurtful comments to other players. I also have a screenshot and a fraction of a log from that day. ScreenShot screenshot Logs Logs hope this helps
Waiting for a response from LC600. Getting banned the day after you get unbanned really never helps your case.
all i sayed about the other people was the were annoying me because they were asking me to add them to my plot to build a simpler decoder and i stated that it was not just my dezine after the comment shown by the screenshot of the chat log i made the build me and my friend deziend it so it is tech my dezine because my friend does not go on this server !

Well, first of all, denying everyone from your plot is not against the rules. You’re completely free to deny anybody you want except staff. For the other parts, as long as you didn’t offend anyone and behaved respectfully towards others, there’s not a problem, but from what KP is saying I think that’s not the case. And your noteblocks are not very well set up as you’re powering 2-3 at once which is probably not what you want.

Most importantly, claiming elsebody’s design as yours is a big mistake. I can understand there’s a chance that you did make it, but since you built the thing like CNB did a long time ago, and didn’t include the fix I’d say you did copy his design. The worst part is you can’t even admit it.

So my vote would be to turn this tempban into a permaban considering you already got banned before.

no please dico ive lie ok my friend told me the dezine and i build it now ive talked again to my friend he has told me he copyed CNB and ive decide to take the week punishment because ive wasted andmins and helpers time .I apoligize and ,but please beleve me i did not know at all who CNB was and did not know it was a copy of his work .but i pleed with you dico please dont permban me i am very very sorry .
Also i have not sayed a word of disrespect to any player since the un banning

I see no evidence for a permaban, these are minor infractions. Leave the ban at 7 days.

A note for you though LC600, you might want to just not say anything that can be misunderstood in chat at all, you’re on thin ice as it is.

@Mothership_Q i saided nothing in the chat at all all i sayed to kp in private chat was they were annoying me and asked for the command to ban everyone from my plot.
My vote is to leave it at tempban, there is nothing here that I can see here warranting a permaban.
Well, I thought so considering he ‘was on thin ice’ already.
This thread is locked.