Goodbye?

RedstonerOther → Goodbye?

I have decided that I need a little bit of time off the redstoner server. There are multiple reasons for this and I will go into detail for each one of them.

First of all, I have been on for a while and I have been looking for a little bit of a change for a bit. This is not my way of saying the server is bad, because in fact it is a very good server. This is me taking my own time off.

Second of all, redstone isn’t appealing to me as much these days. I have always had an interest in PVP and Redstone, and currently, PVP is winning me over.

Third, I am giving myself some time to cool off. As lots of you may notice, I can get very…edgy, let’s say. I’ve gotten into multiple (virtual) fights/arguments recently and have done some stupid things in the past few months. Think of this as a self-inflicted time-out. I am sure multiple people will be happy to hear this, and I really can’t blame them (not mentioning names), but I know others (again, not mentioning names) will feel differently. Although I have found a great community in redstoner, I want to try and find other communities on other servers and explore a bit more. I have a bit of a smudged track record and I would want to start again clean although I understand why I shouldn’t get a second chance.

Thank you for your support and I hope to see you all in the future.

Mature decision. Thanks and see you when you come back :)

I have that rn too

Im very interested at 1.11 survival rn and im not that often on redstoner anymore but im trying to be on as much as i can. I also got into a staff position on an other server and i have to be there too.

This thread is locked.