Upgrade to Win 10?

Off topicOther → Upgrade to Win 10?

So, just today I got another notification about upgrading to Windows 10 for free. This time however, I noticed it said “Offer Expiring July 29th”. So, here’s my question - is upgrading to Windows 10 a good idea? Maybe you guys can tell me.
u serious m8? I would rather use windows 95 than upgrade

Why Are you guys so negative about win 10?

I think it is the best version of Windows so får.

(And there I lost a bunch of peoples trust)

And Xav101, I still think windows 10 is a terrible idea. BUT the EOS* for Windows 7 has already passed (and been extended) Sooooo I recommend you make sure all your programs work and savor windows 7 to the maximum before you give in to the Microsoft overlords.

*End Of Service

Yes @Futsy I have lost complete faith in you.

Lel i have windows 10
@LogalCoder I’m considering switching to that. It seems to be a similar version of Windows 10, similar graphics and such but has less tracking and more protection?

I regret “upgrading” to windows 10. Within two months I had encountered errors and bugs that microsoft promised to fix but never did, so I had to fix it myself. I suggest going for a linux dist, and windows 10 requires you to have some…. interesting… settings.

@Futsy I have lost a lot of respect for you.

I have windows 7 and 10. 10 is my daily driver, however I prefer windows 7. Also I don’t own a valid copy of 10, the only thing it takes out is “Personalize” thing, which I don’t need to touch, as blue is the best out of the others, and you can just change the wallpaper by right clicking an image. Gg Microsoft. @LogalCoder, I would of I could. I couldn’t get my wireless card to want to work, and I don’t want to spend (even more) hours trying to find a solution.
Dell Wireless 1510 Wireless-N WLAN Mini-Card

I have to go to win 10 (against my wishes), but unless I want to pirate win 7, more than half my ram shall remain useless (32bit win 7, on win 10, you can go to 64 bit without another install)

But xav, download the install files, do not install, wait until win 10 is more stable and less tracking, then install

Edit: oops, just realized the date on the thread

I use windows 10, its actually very nice (don’t you fucking dare judge me). Also @LogalCoder its not like Microsoft is gonna bring assasins to your house, and if you do use win10, you’re probably one of the millions of people that Microsoft could track, and also why the fuck would microsoft give a shit about you to even track you purposely (unless you’re a wanted criminal or something)?
I replaced my win10(which I ‘f’ed up) with Windows 7. windows 10 isn’t bad, but I prefer 7.
Ye, just went to win 10 today, and my Internet adapter stopped working, I had to restart the whole realtek lab thing :o