Mentor Needed

Off topicOther → Mentor Needed

Hello all. I dont know where to post this kind of thing lol k lets move on. I need a redstone mentor. I never seem to suceed by “playing around” as I dont have time for that. So I would love it if someone could teach me some redstone skills like hopper ROMs and piston extenders. No voice skype pls. Seriously peoples, I cant make a flush triple extender. Or a 4x4. Or a 3x3. Or a sex truple extender.

TL;DR: TEACH ME SENPAI

For got about the “Other” group sorry ;-;
Thanks @PyjamaL1ama :D
I don’t know if this helps, but I learned a lot of my redstone stuff by looking at (and trying to understand) other people’s builds, reconstructing circuits, and playing around from there.

Inb4 i watch tuts just for the tricks \o/

I just… watch tuts to see “how its done” then i can do “that” my way /o/ +1 if you dew it this way \o\

But thats inb4, now i just… just do it

Thanks @Flyvorium and @MikeyMatic :D
I’ve started redstone, because I was watching cough Mumbo cough his videos, I don’t recommend you do that! Amd after 3 years, I still don’t know shits about hopper ROMs…
tbh mumbo is a good start

If you want, I can teach you some things the average Redstoner finds out after like half a year after they start, basic circuits and handy door circuits.

P.S I’m not a big door kinda guy, I haven’t successfully built a 5x5 before :-: