E to the I to the E I O is E to the Wau to the Tau Wau Wau

RedstonerEntry requests for /lol → E to the I to the E I O is E to the Wau to the Tau Wau Wau

CLOSED

Lol request: E to the I to the E I O is E to the Wau to the Tau Wau Wau

Because maths jokes

More information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLkou8NvJo

ViHart reference! :-O

+Wau

#Wait How the Hell Is this denied, with support (I could deal with that, but) While “surprise buttsex” is bassicly accepted. I… give up. ^^+1
Okay what about “Wau small step for man. Wau giant leap for mankind”?
@Kappeh,Okay, but the post is better in my opinion.

There is 5+1 and 1-1(83.33r% approval) with another mod approval. While “surprise buttsex” has 7+1 and 4-1(63.63% approval) with a mods approval and two mods disproval. Mathematically, this should be added and “surprise buttsex” shouldn’t of been.

^Note: mods +1/-1s are apart of the approval percentage.

I’m not really complaining, just this seams illogical. I rather keep say lol, ‘cause even if a few people are mad at the system, the majority like /say lol in game. My main problem with “surprise buttsex” was mainly the stupid low approval rating and 2 staff disapproved.As with the “Unfortunately peanut better” debate, one argument(simplified) was staff knows better, and two staff said no. I was mainly using this thread as it was a good example how weird these approved/denied can be.

But in the end I would rather deal with a partially broken system, then no system at all.

Edit: If it take me(and others) shutting up about stuff like this, to keep the /say lol system, I will do so. :/

When I first looked at surprise buttsex it had better ratings. I will probably remove that one later. But yeah, I’d rather keep saylol. I also love how nobody complained when jomo managed the lols.

Oh, I feel the need to give a reason as to why I declined this one. I love Vi Hart, but this is rather long and not that many people are going to understand it :/

@Kappeh

It’s cool. Honestly I don’t even care if it gets accepted. I’m just throwing out ideas.
@Kappeh Although, I like the idea of “My thoughts are pure, my thoughts are minty fresh.” as a /lol haha