Poll

WebsiteWebsite feature requests → Poll

You all know what this is, most forums have it. You can attach a poll to a forum post, and users can vote on it.
+1 i was gonna request this :P
+1 Kinda surprised this hasn’t been suggested yet.
+1 It’s better then trying to use strawpoll. But like many feature request, it may take a long time, if at all.

See, if we had a poll system, not only could we vote without replying on this, but we also wouldn’t need this thread at all.

Logic.

+1 Just embed a strawpoll or smth
Maybe for the lol request it is automatically added with three choices: +1,±1, and -1
That’s what I was going for, I just meant auto-creation, ‘cause I fell like if we don’t, allot of people may not add it.
Plus, how would this work, would it be in the body of the thread or between the title and the thread?
I found this while searching for a way to add polls/surveys to a rails project. So if @jomo wants to add this I can get started :P
A bump so heavy that Orange could hear it from C
No need for the bump, you already have it on your very own list of to-dos
It’s to get all popular ideas in one place, but it’s static on the outside, your don’t know it’s modified and is barely read, but posting something on a thread makes you read it and think about it at least for a second.
Bump, we could use this for /lol requests
Viper, this post has this more fleshed out visual wise.