Redstoner World Records

RedstonerOther → Redstoner World Records

I have made a website for Redstone World Records to live, while we wait for the feature to be added by the site devs, or we(Logal,KP,and I) either make another site that is better(and coded by us), or we bug jomo, ect about another method.

The site is redstonerwr.tk or redstonerwr.weebly.com

Jomo if you want to know what I mean by another method go to slack.

@ABakedCookie (CookieRedstone) regarding the glass door, when it ask does it exist, it’s asking if there is a record already for that ex: fastest class door. So you should of checked no for it.
Well there are a lot of 3x3 glass doors out there, so one of them has had to be the fastest sometime, until I made this one, which is still beatable though.

May be, but this site, as of now, are only for stuff on redstoner or made my its community, I have not ADDED that record yet so it doesn’t exist on the site. I also need to make it more clear though.

Edit, I’ll add your stuff in a sec.

I could turn out off, but nah I don’t fell like changing a setting
Not very safe, but I’m going to spew my doors allllllllllllll over it.
@Nyx, pls provide dimmentions.

@minenash:

1. there is no field to put dimensions
  2. there is no field to put collab partners
Yea (colab partners can just go in the display name, and two, sorry about no spot for the dimmentions, my bad. You could be smart like Cookie and put it in the record spot in perentices. I’ll update the form with the new field.
yes! somebody did my feature request!!! :DDDDDDD yey -C2L
Okay, I need to make this obvious: World’s first is not a record, however smallest/most compact and fastest are.

@Nyxis pls either post the dimensions here or resend the form, now that it had the fields.

@C2Lredstone Would you like it to be counted as the fastest or smallest, “World’s first” is not valid.

Thx

@aNub Pls, provide Dimensions. Your light toggle is being added as i can see the dimensions easily. Pls put the dimensions for the other one though.

Changelog V 1.0.2:  Submission Form   -Made “Display Name” Field Singular or Plural   -Added Field for Dimensions or Time   -Added Note: “World’s First is not a Valid Record…”

Also, all Valid Submissions have been added, if I mentioned your name in the last two reply, then your submissions were not valid.

m8 your title was “Redsoner World Records”, fixed it now..
K, I’m actually gonna make a new one, fully and inno have a faster one, yet idk about size
What about my 2nd submission?
@CookieRedstone Your first submission was not added because “World’s first” is not valid Your second was added
@minenash I will provide the dimensions shortly but can you please list the builds submitted? Also, worlds first AREN’T world records?! Then… D:

@Nyxis

1. The only reason their not, is someone could come up and say that they built one before you, dimensions or time are always the same and can’t be debated.

2) Nyxis: Smallest Flush 3x3 Bar Door Nyxis & Aceblade9: Smallest Seamless 3x3 Glass Iris Door Nyxis & MelonBP: Smallest 2x2 Zombadoor Trapdoor Nyxis & Roudone: Smallest 3x3 Deluxe Bar Door Nyxis & Peony_: Smallest and Fastest 4x4 Funnel Door

Nyxis: Smallest Flush 3x3 Bar Door

189 Blocks, 7x9x3

Nyxis & Aceblade9: Smallest Seamless 3x3 Glass Iris Door

380 Blocks, 10x19x2

Nyxis & MelonBP: Smallest 2x2 Zombadoor Trapdoor

100 Blocks, 10x2x5

Nyxis & Roudone: Smallest 3x3 Deluxe Bar Door

385 Blocks, 7x11x5

Nyxis & Peony_: Smallest and Fastest 4x4 Funnel Door

360 Blocks, 12x10x3

Speed: 0.15 Seconds