Threads That Only The Creator And Mods See.

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Threads That Only The Creator And Mods See.

CLOSED

This would be for when you want to ask General Staff a question, with out other players seeing. Yes, there is in game, but they might be afk, Yes, there is Slack, but at least so far I couldn’t get hold of any staff. This would be very useful.
Staff seemed to like the idea, why was this never added.
And they still haven’t added it yet.
What do we name dis doe? And where would it be placed? Maybe other staff can give an opinion before someone adds it?
I’m always online on the public slack. Even when I’m not ingame.

I don’t see a reason for it either. Slack is a thing. You can send messages to offline members on slack. You can if you feel like it’s nessecary create a group with all staff members that can help you with your problem. You can also just write a direct email to most of the staff members, I think quite a few of them have their mail address on display in public slack. You can always send mails ingame. Reports ingame are a thing as well. And if it’s not about something server related, I can only repeat that slack exists.

I fear that such a forum would be abused to silently blame players or make appeals (tbh that’s more or less the only thing that I can see it getting used for) and I’ll just say now that any content that has a matching public forum will be moved into the public section without prior notification or warning. At least for blames/appeals, if there’s other stuff in the forum that would fot somewhere else I guess we can still talk about it.

In terms of naming I’d suggest something like “Contact staff” or similar, put a small guideline on what is meant to go there/not meant to go there and you’re set.

Greetings

~Pepich~

I feel like we should add it, see what ends up in it, if its all appeals and stuff like that we just remove it later.
Maybe call the sub forum: “Ask staff”
I like that @RedSheepMC
Shouldn’t the time stamp be hidden, also place wise I think /lol should be second to last.
Where it says Jomo posted 10 mins ago. On the main forum page.
I think you only see your threads…
That wasn’t the thing, when you go to the main forum page, it should say hidden, instead of the normal time index.
The time index shows for your posts and staff posts.
Jomo, maybe lock the thread in ask staff? (Don’t think there’s any need to reply there for users. ==sorry for grammer, i’m on my ipad.==