A bit more minigames at Redstoner?

ArchivesFeature requests → A bit more minigames at Redstoner?

CLOSED

“?” I would request the server to have more minigames if they wanted AND if a lot kinda wants it

“Why?” Because it would be pretty fun to play on, and no we dont need like too much, just a few would be enough

Pros: -No bored peoples (But if they have no friends to play with then idk) -A bit more fun was added

Cons: -Requires mapmakers -Requires coding time (Dev only)

All of the things mentioned above could be different,depends what minigame. If you want to vote, ==DONT JUST VOTE!==. Tell me a reason to your vote that contains why do you like/hate the idea

Closed by pep. The effort to implement minigames is not worth the outcome, especially not right now where we have to update every plugin anyways.

+0.9

<Side note> Logal, how the hell did you do < and >‽ Every time I do, it either disappears or I do it in code block. <\side note>

We don’t need dem 1337 8-year olds screaming about pvp, that’s what Mineplex is for.

Edit: 7->8

-1 As you have already seen, snowbrawl has died
-1 I agree with @CookieRedstone

Picture credit: @Hardfg5000

I think one of the Admins said that if we make an original game, they will use it?

Exactly what Nemes said. We need to fix SnowBrawl though.
Snowbrawl seems to get fixed then borke then fix then break
Well just to make something clear as a builder of the snow brawl maps, If you can break blocks in the map, please place everything back because last time the map did not reset and I had to fix everything with staff.
@CookieRedstone yo. Mineplex has some unmature peoples while in Redstoner we have mature peoples (not always sadly >:c) and also Adding up : -Only Member or up should have access to minigames, because visitor ranked people Aren’t mature enuf

Yea logal but if that happens visitors might stay visitor because they use their times to play minigames instead of building for member

On the other hand i agree. Visitors might become happier that way so +1 @LogalCoder :)

If this happens, I would prefer member and up, for this reason here: This is a creative (with survival) server, these minigamea, are made for when people get bord,I don’t want anybody joining the server just to play minigames as stated quite a bit: Alt

Edit:

Also survival is member and higher. Plus it only takes one week to get member.

Minenash, I must agree to your opinion but we can’t just block off the fun just because they are visitors right? :D
They sign up build something small, wait a week (they don’t even have to be on that week) get back on ask for member. If they came just to play minigames, just wait a week.

Also,“again”,eh

I really don’t see a problem of waiting 1 week, they (should of) joined because of the creative or survival part, so they MSI not even know about it for a couple of days.

Personally, I would really like to see some fun minigames on redstoner. Perhaps original ones, I don’t really care. I’ve wanted some for years. The reason snowbrawl died is because of a bug, and the dev team never pushed it back online after it was fixed. The chances of 7 year old kiddies coming to redstoner in high quantities are very low too. If someone plays purely for the minigames, they can find another server dedicated to them. We have our community and it should be doubled for the minigames we add. The 7 year olds can never make up a big percentage of the players, and then what, is every single one annoying you? I very much doubt that. +1
Cough cough, could I add punch spleef? @mr_awesome773 and @TheSaltySpoon know what I’m talking about, it needs a few more refinements, but the game is done and people like spam clicking the hell out of their mouses :) (right?)
Also @ProNoob135 and I have a mini game workd we (were) working on that has some kewl concepts, would love to be able to implement them