t r i g g e r e d

RedstonerEntry requests for /lol → t r i g g e r e d

SOLVED

alt_text haha nyx, yes i find it funny
If it’s in caps, +1
@LogalCoder me 2
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Omg Yes plz +1 ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░▀▀████████▄░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░ ░░░░░░░█▄██▀▄░░░░░▄███▄▄░░░░░░███████░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▀▀██▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░▀█░░░░█████████░░ ░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄░░█▄██▀▄░░░░░██████████░░ ░░░░░█░░░░▀░░░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░██████████▄░ ░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀░ ░░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀███████░░ ░░░▄▄░▀░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░██████░░░ ██████░░█▄█▀░▄░░██░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█████▀░░░ ██████░░░▀████▀░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀█████████▄ ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄████████████ ██████░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░██████████████ ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░▄███████████████ ███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▄▀▄███████████████
LMFAO Logal :P Hope U Didnt End Up With A Heart Attack :P Imma Keep Those Faces Spreading :P @LogalCoder
gg @KekStoner71 this is officially the first ascii art i’ve seen on this website..
Cool @LogalCoder @psrcek. And its defiantly not the last.😂
Definitely first
@KekStoner71 Do it again and I forum ban you. This is not a YouTube comments section.
WOOH @PyjamaL1ama Calm Down M8. None Of the other mods are saying imma get fourm banned. Just calm Down M8. And anyway How was i meant to know i could get fourm banned. It is the first ever on this Website SO Calm Down.
WOOH @PyjamaL1ama Calm Down M8. None Of the other mods are saying imma get fourm banned. Just calm Down M8. And anyway How was i meant to know i could get fourm banned. It is the first ever on this Website SO Calm Down.
@KekStoner71 Common sense. But just to clarify it’d only be temporary.
Lol KekStoner71 this is hillarious. Do you seriously think that we need multiple people to vote on something before we take an action? If a mod thinks it is appropriate to take action then the mod is fully permitted to take said action. You have been warned.
Locked just in case @LogalCoder
Ha. I’m browsing on mobile and that ASCII art doesn’t even look like art.
I’m on mobile and it does, mostly because it’s a tablet, lol
Just Solve or Close it like srsly do something
I can and will do it tonight @LogalCoder
Was it added as it is or in caps?