Banned For "HighLevelPotions"

RedstonerAppeals → Banned For "HighLevelPotions"

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary (1 Day)

Ban/Demotion reason

I Had a 1 day ban (Its only 1 day so i dont really care) But i got banned for making “High speed level potions”

#Whyshould i be unbanned* Well I Should Because It Said on rule 17 unreasonably high speed potions are banned. I want to say I shouldnt be banned because ffs it was only a speed 4 or 5 potion. Yet Ive Seen People Wil speed 50 WHO ARNT BANNED. I Have Write This To Say Why should i get banned for using a speed 4/5 Potion And People Using speed 50+ Things Dont get banned. I just dont understand it.

Well you have to be lucky it was just a day. It’s clearly in the rules and saying someone else does it too doesn’t make it less bad.
Uh in @RedSheepMC But still,i don’t see how a speed 4 potion is a high level one.

But still,i don’t see how a speed 4 potion is a high level one.

did you mix it with /speed 10 or speed boots maybe?

Nope i believe i only had that speed 4 on @RedSheepMC

Just because you see someone with an illegal item doesn’t mean we do. if you see someone breaking the rules, report them.

Also the ban was not only issued for having such an item but also for spreading it around, but the ban reason I can put is only so long.

Your potion didn’t even say the level of speed. Next time include that in the item you spawned using your mod…

You were additionally previously warned, kicked and tbanned for excessive caps multiple times on that very same day. Be happy about 1d instead of 3d. Now hearing abour your previous offenses that came with a 1d tban for entity spam I regret not making it longer but I won’t extend the duration anymore now.

Greetings

~Pepich~

Ok @Pepich1851 i understand and will be more mature
m8 be happy its only 1 day.. closed.
@AugustEliasMC Necropost on a closed thread? Not cool.