chriskool07 (Also known as MLGChris333, __Dinnerbone__, 01101001 and _P250)

RedstonerAppeals → chriskool07 (Also known as MLGChris333, __Dinnerbone__, 01101001 and _P250)

CLOSED

I am writing this appeal for someone else

Type of ban: Permanent

Ban Reason: Griefing

My mistakes: Well. This is the only mistake on redstoner. I was in survival, and since I thought no one ever went on survival, which, I was wrong, I started to fly around the area. Then, again, I did another stupid thing - grief some buildings. I wasn’t thinking straight. And then Nemes came on. NOTE: This was 1 year ago, so information may be 99.9% accurate.. He said to undo everything and I would not be banned. I knew I would be banned but I did as I was told and reversed as much as I could. he then banned me for hacking in survival.

Why should I be unbanned: Very simple answer. I think you should give me another chance because everyone deserves another chance. My actions were wrong, but I think after a year, finally, I have learned from my mistake.

wait.. you’re making an appeal for someone else but you’re talking in first person… makes sense..
He’s making the appeal using an alt because he couldn’t join with his main anymore and didn’t have a forums account lol
@Pepich1851 It was my brothers account. (so_mlg) He deserves to be unbanned. I was not alt evading, I just wanted an account on the forums..
I know it might take a while for my appeal to be accepted/denied.. But surely someone must be seeing this?

I am just going to quote rule #8:

Griefing is not allowed in any way, if you grief someone’s work, it will lead to a straight permanent ban.

For that reason I say that this ban will stay unless someone have å good reason for unbanning him.

@Fusty everyone deserves a second chance :(

No, bot everyone deserves a second chance and since we have it in the rules that griefing will lead to a permanent ban they shouldn’t complain.

“But I haven’t read the rules yet” if you or someone Else say that, don’t. It doesn’t help and aren’t an excuse.

So since we have it in the rules, I am going to close this.

Ps. Don’t call me Fusty

Okay, I remember banning this kid.

He had griefed and stolen I think it was five diamond blocks in the SV world. Me and PJ both decided on an instant perm ban and the fact that we had both remembered his name for not great things, with no second chance.

Just kinda putting in why he was banned etc, don’t rape me pls

omgsalt I did not steal 5 blocks of diamonds. I remember this event as if it was yesterday.

Okay, my apologies for jutting in on a closed appeal, but

I did not steal 5 blocks of diamonds. I remember this event as if it was yesterday.

How does one remember an event which you CLAIMED NEVER HAPPENED, and say you REMEMBER it.

There’s nothing to remember… Unless you’re lying.

Also,

I am writing this appeal for someone else

Why are you saying YOU remember this, when YOU’RE not the person who got banned? … unless you’re lying.

In that case

Stop lying

Nyx you got something wrong there. He said he did steal and he did grief and he did use mods to fly in survival. Yet he claims to have undone the stealing and griefing. Yetall that stuff is not even in his ban message, only the modding part…

Also he his writing it for himself. He’s using his brother’s account apparently

Guys. all I want to do it come back to redstoner. It’s been a year. I have learned from my mistake. Besides, what would be the point of getting un banned and just hack again?
IK. But I love redstoner @LogalTech.
I’m sorry for dragging this on further, but this guy does have a point. After a year, people do deserve another chance. I know that in my life, I’ve done some dumbass shit that I wouldn’t have even thought of doing a year after, and it was stuff that got me in trouble. In fifth grade, I was probably the single most annoying person on Earth. I’ve changed since then, and people have forgiven me, and I try to extend forgiveness to people like this. I say we give him another chance, although immediately after being unbanned, he will be considered to be on last warning, meaning any (even minor) offenses will lead to another permanent ban with absolutely no more chances. This is just my opinion.
If I understand this correctly: This guy did multiple offenses for which one would be banned permanently one year ago. Nothing in the rules states that undoing these actions when spotted means anything. I don’t see a good reason for this permanent ban to be lifted at all. Gonna lock this thread as it’s pointless discussing it further (since most staff have this same opinion).
This thread is locked.