The new me intro

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → The new me intro

My last intro was kind of lame. Here’s a new one - Facts about me- -Can solve 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 rubik cube. -I’m into minecraft doors-my biggest is an expandable 7 high on the crimsonstone server-it was 198 blocks long! -I know absolutely nothing about code but I’m mildly interested. -I’m American. -No, I’m not fat. -Can speak some Spanish- learned in school, I just have a knack for it. -Been playing mine craft for 1 1/2 years, but it feels way longer -I have an old hacked account on this server but I can’t prove it ;_;- ign is ‘TheRedstoneDuck’ -Big on redstone, don’t play survival too much. -An old redstone innovation video is what suddenly made my redstone mind ‘click’ and understand redstone Ill talk about that more if you’re curious.

I’m 15 and in 9th grade in Conneticut-the town I live in is rich and kind of snobby but it’s a nice place. I play baseball and love it I’m very good - not to brag but I threw a no-hitter- I’m hoping for a scholarship on it along with my academics but I’m not going to get my hopes too high up. I’m 5'6 which is short in our town for 9th grade. Now that I’ve finished with my life story, what about you guys?

Click? What video?
FDD, the click was when all of the sudden I understood redstone. That day I could not build a.flush 2x2, the next day I made a 5x5. His video is called the ‘simple 4x4 piston door’ which was built in a way to help noobs like me to understand redstone, it worked.

-Can solve 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 rubik cube.

Flu, once u get dat 5x5, ill teach u how 2 solve it and a 6x6 7x7 8x8 so on.

I can solve any NxNxN cube. I even own an 11x11. And my fastest time for solving a 3x3 is 25 seconds
@Doom_Blah same here, I can solve all NxNxN cubes & alot of misc ones. 3x3 PB: 15.14 seconds,

Cool guys, I’ve only started 2 months ago, i think i might be more of a minxer, but still @yop_tropix

3x3 PB: 55.67 (horrible i know) 4x4 PB: 8:55.xx (even worse, but back then i had a rubiks 4x4, and that broke and i cant get another 4x4) 5x5 PB: 10:0x.xx (Bad, but i started big cubes a month ago) 6x6 PB: dont own one 7x7 PB: No timed solves yet … Pyraminx PB: 11.22 secs, non-lucky PB: 13.32 secs And, … ya… thats it. And now you see why i like 2 nick myself “~PyraMaster”, not that im bragging, just i tend to think that im doing good to encourage myself.

I’m getting a ShengShou in a week or so.

also, by 6x6 7x7 8x8 etc. i meant i have methods for all NxNxN cubes, just i dont have all of them. @Doom_Blah

@KidwaiFamily Yea but Pyraminxs are pretty darn easy, I once got my hand on an original one from Mefferts, (The old ones), and I got like 10seconds solves on it :P