Okay, my plot got deleted, not that I really care too much, but...

Off topicMinecraft related → Okay, my plot got deleted, not that I really care too much, but...

@Kappeh cleared my 3rd plot, the one where I added everyone.

Now, I don’t care all that much about it, I mean that’s why I added everyone to it, but next time when deleting a plot, can you please notify me? You probably know I am a pretty active player and I join nearly everyday, I’m not mad, but next time tell me please.

In the circumstances I really couldn’t. In future if I have time I will but to justify my actions I will be honest.

First of all it was causing a very large amount of lag and I was the only mod online. As I had plans with friends and family today I really didn’t have time to contact you and check every action I took. Many players were complaining about it and I didn’t see any other way around the issue.

Next time you add everyone to your plot please makeep sure that you set some guidelines on what can be built. E.g. don’t place down large amounts of entities or flowing water/lava.

I’m not saying I aM justified but given the circumstances I believe we should BOTH reconsider our actions.

Thank you

Seems legit, also those kinds if plots are useless lol