Heavily suggesting to stay with 1.8.9 for a while.

RedstonerOther → Heavily suggesting to stay with 1.8.9 for a while.

With 1.10 out not long ago, and 1.11 possibly coming out in September, and other fast updates at least until 1.14, updating the server would be more work than its worth. It’s possible that updates will slow again after 1.14.

Positives and Negatives:

• Better command blocks(Doesn’t apply to this server)
  • Structure blocks(Doesn’t apply to this server)
  • More stats(Doesn’t apply to this server)
  • Slightly Better PvP(In my opinion, also wish that blocking was the same)
  • Better End (Also another feature that this server won’t benefit from) +Elytra -Lots if useless features -Worse performance: -Quite a bit people will be able to join due to lag. -Some people (not allot) just won’t join because they don’t want to use these updates.

The negatives weigh WAY heavier then the positives. Also the positives are opinions while the negative are fact.

There reasons I like/love the structure block and statistics is, I make mini games/maps and these are very useful. Just so you know loading a structure block takes less time then /clone.

Personally I like the new end. Let me be for clear for the PvP though, I hate there shields, and wish blocking was the same as 1.8. the cooldown could be less imo.

loGAL I SWEAR TO GOD

#STEP AWAY FROM MY WORDS

Also Llamas/alpacas possibility

Why +50 sins

I know Cookie, but I didn’t want my reasons to be just a reply, also it sounded like they may have update soon.

Slightly Better PvP

please explain to me how PvP is better in any way. I love wrong opinions.

I fucking hate spam clicking. While this isn’t the biggest reason it’s still a reason: Money can literally but you more dps.This helped little, however also hate it, I Just hate it a little less (like 0.1% better, which is slightly better. I still Fing hate Minecraft PvP.

Edit: Sorry it sounds choppy, I wrote out of. order

Also “it requires more skill” is not a valid reason, PvP that actually takes skill like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kv5FNRU8qw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSHrRp4a7I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJRJ7TNo2mI

(these are how some good PvPers PvP, and it shows it takes a lot of skill to be good)

I fucking hate spam clicking. While this isn’t the biggest reason it’s still a reason: Money can literally but you more dps. This helped little, however also hate it, I Just hate it a little less (like 0.1% better, which is slightly better. I still Fing hate Minecraft PvP.

Spam clicking is not a thing, moron, it’s drag clicking (which is banned in comp lol), jitterclicking or butterfly clicking and some other things. You can’t buy damage per second, that’s the most bullshit thing I’ve heard all year. It doesn’t even take effort to be good at “spam clicking” (which isn’t a thing)

PvP does take skill(a skill I don’t have) I’m my opinion it did require more skill with the new system, which people who are truly good at PvP should have no trouble. However I agree it’s a week point. Also can we not have this desgustion here, pls?

You can’t buy damage per second.

Really. It cost more money for better internet connection, if you don’t have a good enough internet, you can lose some dps. A better PC cost more money, if you don’t have a good enough PC you lag and lose dps. So yes you can.

PvP does take skill(a skill I don’t have) I’m my opinion it did require more skill with the new system, which people who are truly good at PvP should have no trouble. However I agree it’s a week point. Also can we not have this decision here, pls?

how is this a decision?

ok did you even watch the videos.

hell, here’s a short list of differences between 1.8 and 1.9 pvp, including a few pvp tactics.

1.8/1.7:

Blocking (not the one with holding right click on a sword) blockhitting (doesn’t take skill though lol) rodding quickswitching methods of clicking in 1.7/1.8: butterfly clicking (hard af) jitter clicking (bit easier lol) drag clicking (so easy and cheap it’s bannable)

1.9+ pvp, and how to be a god at it: attack move right move left attack move right move left attack wrinse repeat

Methods of clicking in 1.9+

click once a second (LITERALLY THE EASIEST THING EVER)

You can’t buy damage per second. Really. It cost more money for better internet connection, if you don’t have a good enough internet, you can lose some dps. A better PC cost more money, if you don’t have a good enough PC you lag and lose dps. So yes you can.

HAHAHAHA

I can beat good players with 200ms and 20fps, it doesn’t mean you get “more damage a second” LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

if you need better internet / more frames/second to be good at PvP, you aren’t Pvping right.