Hello! (;

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Hello! (;

EDIT:8-6-16

So as you may know, my name is FIREstorm or my unofficial nickname, Fire, as of me writing this I am 13, I Joined redstoner almost a month and a half ago and I have built on almost 15 different plots (I think)

I discovered redstoner when I was reading a comment for a YouTube video, said something like, do you play on redstoner.com? And being a the redstoner I am, I decided to check it out, and it was epic, when I first joined I built a 4x4 vault (which is still there) with c2l. After that I met NateP05 and I have been building with him ever since he was a guest.

I have been kicked for me stupid multiple times and I really don’t remember why. I have a second account canned STARgazer or star for short, I have my testing plot on fire’s account and my showcase plot in star, (this is where I display all of my epic builds and others epic builds, you should check it out on /p h STARgazer4134)

Now on to some personal facts, I am a minecrafter, a redstoner, a starwars nerd, a computer nerd, a stupid American, a team ps4 and a team Microsoft-er, a nerd, and I like to play Blops 3

Why would you ever fucking swear? Do you know how much fucking shit you can get in?
Nyx, redstoner’s favorite asshole.