Barry/omgsalt

RedstonerBlames → Barry/omgsalt

CLOSED

Okay so how could i start? so many things to list… Ill start with the latest incident. when i got my name changed from BurgerTheFgt to this name which is Burgerlover in japanese he called me a “cancerous weeb” and renamed me that in a mod thingy. That already got me pissed off. he started using it more. today i confronted him with it on skype… cuz it would get rude (nemes should know lmao) [18:06:53] liam: you know what [18:06:56] liam: your a fucking cunt [18:07:00] barrygold_ | omgsalt: lol kid [18:07:07] liam: fucking cant let me be myself [18:07:15] liam: i dont Judge u by ur bullshit? thats just a small part of it there’s way more if u need it I legit dont have hate against barry but he got annoying over time… i mean like 2 years ago he was fine to me and others… now hes just that guy that wants to have fights with everyone. Yeah what else to state… oh wait. Him just being a general ass also posting the whole skype chat in public chat without my perms (i know thats not that bad but still) and how come he isnt permbanned yet? like no offence but how many times did he get banned? kind of confusing huh? i’m sure if barry doesnt get banned he wont stop… i would love to say fucking evil things… But i wont cuz i rather not get banned (again)

i just want to explain what a weeb actually is: a weeb is a girl or a boy that likes anime… i for a fact do like anime but i’m not one of those actual weebs i just watch it sometimes when i’m bored and isnt it a bit racist that a japanese name now equals a cancerous weeb? here’s what i mean with that [18:09:15] liam: i’m just sick of you calling me weeb [18:09:18] liam: and cancerous [18:09:21] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I’m trying to be busy [18:09:30] liam: thats very cool for you [18:09:36] barrygold_ | omgsalt: YOUR NAME IS BAGAKOIBITO [18:09:40] barrygold_ | omgsalt: fucking smh

==i give up on trying to fix that weird white box==

Edit by Futsy: fixed the white boxes (code blocks) for you

barutehunrekable huh? give me everything u have
ok am reserving space big destruction incoming busy right now

Users seen within the last two minutes: 5 BagaKoibito CookieRedstone $ SmashDoesMC Redempt omgsalt

this is gonna be great

Barry thank u ever so much for tryharding stop typing ur god damn long ass grammer police comment all i wanted to state. stop acting a salty whiny kid and stop annoying people… you know what comes from it

I’m sorry, but I really fail to see how this proves anything against Barry. If anything, I see more of you being cancerous than him.

[18:06:56] liam: your a fucking cunt [18:07:00] barrygold_ | omgsalt: lol kid [18:07:07] liam: fucking cant let me be myself [18:07:15] liam: i dont Judge u by ur bullshit?

That’s supposed to be an example of how he’s being an ass? The only thing he said here was “lol kid,” and it looks like you were just trying to accuse him of something he didn’t care about. However, you trying to accuse him of something doesn’t prove he did anything. This example:

[18:09:18] liam: and cancerous [18:09:21] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I’m trying to be busy [18:09:30] liam: thats very cool for you [18:09:36] barrygold_ | omgsalt: YOUR NAME IS BAGAKOIBITO [18:09:40] barrygold_ | omgsalt: fucking smh

Again, doesn’t tell me he’s being an ass. All he seems to have done is criticized your name. I’ve received criticism for past names of mine. Maybe Barry was being an ass, we all know he does that sometimes. However, this doesn’t prove it in the slightest. Blames aren’t about you being offended and wanting someone to get in trouble for it. They’re about proving someone broke the rules, and I see no proof here that Barry broke any rules.

one sec [18:06:53] liam: you know what [18:06:56] liam: your a fucking cunt [18:07:00] barrygold_ | omgsalt: lol kid [18:07:07] liam: fucking cant let me be myself [18:07:15] liam: i dont Judge u by ur bullshit? [18:07:16] barrygold_ | omgsalt: ok [18:07:17] barrygold_ | omgsalt: fine [18:07:20] liam: i can say so fucking much [18:07:21] barrygold_ | omgsalt: have fun ranting [18:07:28] liam: no barry, just fuck you [18:07:29 | 18:07:31 bewerkt] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I’ll just block you :thumb: [18:07:47] liam: its (y ) [18:07:48] liam: u idiot [18:07:53] barrygold_ | omgsalt: uh no [18:07:57] liam: (y) [18:07:58] barrygold_ | omgsalt: you’re just a fucking retard [18:07:59] liam: uwot? [18:08:02] barrygold_ | omgsalt: it’s an enjin thing [18:08:14] liam: and what if i didnt use fucking enjin [18:08:15] barrygold_ | omgsalt: :thumb: is an enjin emote [18:08:20] barrygold_ | omgsalt: google.com [18:08:30] liam: barry not to be fucking rude but uve changed to much mate [18:08:38] barrygold_ | omgsalt: you what [18:08:40] liam: u went from one of the best people i know [18:08:42] liam: to this [18:08:42] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I’ve always been toxic [18:08:46] liam: no barry [18:08:50] liam: u were toxic [18:08:55] liam: but not agaisnt every1 [18:08:57] barrygold_ | omgsalt: no [18:08:59] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I have [18:09:09] liam: i legit dont hate you [18:09:13] barrygold_ | omgsalt: ok [18:09:14] barrygold_ | omgsalt: fine [18:09:15] liam: i`m just sick of you calling me weeb [18:09:18] liam: and cancerous [18:09:21] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I’m trying to be busy [18:09:30] liam: thats very cool for you [18:09:36] barrygold_ | omgsalt: YOUR NAME IS BAGAKOIBITO [18:09:40] barrygold_ | omgsalt: fucking smh [18:09:47] liam: CUZ I GOT BORED OF MY OLD NAME AND KEPT GETTING BULLIED [18:09:53] liam: -,- [18:09:55] barrygold_ | omgsalt: ok you’re literally just stopping me form being productive [18:09:57 | 18:10:05 bewerkt] barrygold_ | omgsalt: piss off ok

and as i said nemes knows i swear alot and u shud do now to be happy i didnt swear in public chat and this isnt the only topic i`m going for he has legit done stuff to other 1 of which i cant tell cuz the person didnt give me perms but i just cant see how ur not seeing the asshole in him

might be cuz you and barry arent on alot then? only solution i can think of

Again, this proves NOTHING. I know that Barry can be an asshole. I’ve seen it. However, I really don’t see any evidence of him being an asshole here. He just seems like he doesn’t want to listen to what you’re saying. So what if he calls you “weeb?” You telling him to stop will only cause him to do it more. All I see here is you getting angry at him and him trying to do something else and get you to stop messaging him. Also, I’d like to point out that Redstoner staff don’t moderate Skype, we moderate Redstoner. All this shows me is that you got angry at him. There’s no proof that he actually DID anything. Please, instead of giving Skype conversations, just show me something he did on Redstoner, because honestly, I’m tired of people quoting Skype as if we can do something about what people say on Skype. We can’t. I don’t know about the other mods, but I don’t take Skype conversations as evidence. You could easily just hit the backspace button a few times and replace one of his words with something completely different. I won’t accept this unless you prove that he did something on Redstoner. Otherwise, I’m going to close this.

Right ok lol let’s get roight into the fucking noose.

Okay so how could i start? so many things to list… Ill start with the latest incident. when i got my name changed from BurgerTheFgt to this name which is Burgerlover in japanese he called me a “cancerous weeb” and renamed me that in a mod thingy. That already got me pissed off. he started using it more. today i confronted him with it on skype… cuz it would get rude (nemes should know lmao) [18:06:53] liam: you know what [18:06:56] liam: your a fucking cunt [18:07:00] barrygold_ | omgsalt: lol kid [18:07:07] liam: fucking cant let me be myself [18:07:15] liam: i dont Judge u by ur bullshit? thats just a small part of it theres way more if u need it I legit dont have hate against barry but he got annoying over time… i mean like 2 years ago he was fine to me and others… now hes just that guy that wants to have fights with everyone. Yeah what else to state… oh wait. Him just being a general ass also posting the whole skype chat in public chat without my perms (i know thats not that bad but still) and how come he isnt permbanned yet? like no offence but how many times did he get banned? kind of confusing huh? im sure if barry doesnt get banned he wont stop… i would love to say fucking evil things… But i wont cuz i rather not get banned (again) i just want to explain what a weeb actually is: a weeb is a girl or a boy that likes anime… i for a fact do like anime but im not one of those actual weebs i just watch it sometimes when im bored and isnt it a bit racist that a japanese name now equals a cancerous weeb? heres what i mean with that [18:09:15] liam: im just sick of you calling me weeb [18:09:18] liam: and cancerous [18:09:21] barrygold_ | omgsalt: I’m trying to be busy [18:09:30] liam: thats very cool for you [18:09:36] barrygold_ | omgsalt: YOUR NAME IS BAGAKOIBITO [18:09:40] barrygold_ | omgsalt: fucking smh i give up on trying to fix that weird white box

here’s the entire skype log (because burger clearly is incapable of doing this himself)

skype logs lmfao

ok now let’s do some shit.

notice how actually disrespectful burger is to me in the skype logs, despite my sense of humour being entirely satirical (and that being obvious), it’s been satirical since I was like 10 lol. I called you a weeb as a joke because a) your name is literally fucking “BagaKoiBito” and b) because weeb is one of those funny terms, and it seemed humorously fitting here.

Also, as redempt said, I was also generally criticising your name, like people often do, in fact I have criticised personally viper’s names, and I’d say we’re pretty chill despite that. I’m open to criticism about my names too, but I really don’t give a shit what people say because I’m thick skinned.

Also, what you’ve done here in your report is called “cherry picking” or “texas shooting”. Read about that here. It basically means you’ve picked out what I’ve said and taken it out of context. Yes, I could’ve been considered ad hominem in this text, however you forget that it’s just the way I write, and generally speaking I am a satirical person. I know it’s scummy of me to use the yourlogicalfallacyis website but it was used to get my point across, lol.

Penultimately, I leave you with the thought that the way you wrote your report was anecdotal, and in a way you appealed to authority.

As redempt said when you posted our skype logs:

Again, this proves NOTHING. I know that Barry can be an asshole. I’ve seen it. However, I really don’t see any evidence of him being an asshole here. He just seems like he doesn’t want to listen to what you’re saying. So what if he calls you “weeb?” You telling him to stop will only cause him to do it more. All I see here is you getting angry at him and him trying to do something else and get you to stop messaging him. Also, I’d like to point out that Redstoner staff don’t moderate Skype, we moderate Redstoner. All this shows me is that you got angry at him. There’s no proof that he actually DID anything. Please, instead of giving Skype conversations, just show me something he did on Redstoner, because honestly, I’m tired of people quoting Skype as if we can do something about what people say on Skype. We can’t. I don’t know about the other mods, but I don’t take Skype conversations as evidence. You could easily just hit the backspace button a few times and replace one of his words with something completely different. I won’t accept this unless you prove that he did something on Redstoner. Otherwise, I’m going to close this.

Finally, yes, my skin is that of a fucking boobah. Don’t diss yo. that’d be ad hominem.

dont want to say alot but i litterly just posted the whle chat but mk and barry again i dont have anything against u you just got to stop with the kind of things your doing i dont want your banned but at the same time i do so all this drama is vanished lets just let staff see this overnight and see what happens okay?
Alright, I’m closing this thread now.
and if i want a japanese name. then i want a japanese name =,= i have my own choices and you know thats a thing
just be sure if i hear anything like this from u again u know what will happen… a instant report no regrets and mk cool redempt and for you barry look on ur skype and unblock me.. i want to have a serious talk with you
Enough already, Burger. I’m going to lock this now.
This thread is locked.