An addition to The Rules.

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → An addition to The Rules.

CLOSED

The rule: No false reporting.(worded better) There had been a few people you either want someone in trouble or want attention. So they say that their plot was griefed, even though THEY did so.
It never was posted on the forums, and not directed twords a specific person, however he claimed that his plot was griefed(within an hour of him saying something) when the only other two who could of done it have been offline for a month or a year and 7 months. I can’t remember his name. @CurlierFrie (I think) / @MagmaFlarez do you rember his name?

I mean, it might bother some staff if excessive. But it’s happened once. And staff can easily pull out a logblock and see who removed or added stuff to the spot (essentially see who grieved) within like 2 seconds. If he griefed his own plot and got proven that it was him himself would have himself to blame for having a broken plot.

But again, unnecessary rule since, as you said, only has happened once.

Please refer to rule number one.
Sebbe, no mods on, and we couldn’t get any mods on. omgsalt using this logic that should be there only rule. However I basically agree with you bunch so I’m going to close this. ==Closed==

@minenash I see you closed it but let me just get my last words.

If no mods were on, it shouldn’t even have been a problem. It’s his problem he griefed his own plot. Just wait until a mod gets on and say that he wrongfully accused people of griefing. But again, even if the rule WAS there, and he broke it, there’d be no mod to kick or ban or whatever.