Builders building in trusted world in WG regions

RedstonerCommunity vote → Builders building in trusted world in WG regions

CLOSED

ONLY TRUSTED VOTES COUNT HERE Ok, so this isn’t final, but I want some opinions on this. What do trusteds think about having the ability to ask staff to set up WG regions in the trusted world in which builders can build, for collaborations and all. Thoughts?
+1, while I don’t use the trusted works much (one of the reason is that I couldn’t do colabs), this could make projects so much better, cause there is “no” size limit. This is worded badly but +1000000000
Why would you put a cap?
Well, no size limit. It’s just for collabs. What if you have a mega big project and you need a builder’s help?
==-1== I 100% agree with logal.
-1 what psrcek said
-1 I agree with Logal

It looks like the trusted rank is becoming nothing more than a coloured name. Why would people work hard watching their behavior to obtain this rank if they can have all the same perms already ?

If you think some builders are trustworthy enough to benefit such a feature, make them trusted, as it is already easy enough to get.

-1 from me.

While I don’t really play MC anymore, I like to check the forums to see what’s up. So yea..

Anyway, I agree with Logal. There’s no point to that. Also, if builders gain access to build in the trusted world, it basically takes away a lot of the purpose to the trusted rank. A rank which usually requires hard work.

If i excuse me and make an opinion? My opinion is not counted but i wanna say things :p

Now ofc trusted world is trusted world and this idea for a mega project is awesome. But don’t get me wrong, recently mega projects aren’t even a thing now.. and if there was a mega project it would be just as big as a 7x7 flush seamless door would be -.- basically there are no more motivation so no mega projects, therefore this idea in my opinion is pretty useless.

Feel free to quote this opinion, none said it was forbidden to leave opinions any rank amarite? :)

I think it safe to say this was denied, hard.