Put a thread here if you're going inactive

RedstonerOther → Put a thread here if you're going inactive

I’ve noticed a lot if inactivity threads coming recently (mostly because it’s summer), so basically to reduce spam a bit, if you could announce you’re inactive here please :3
Eh i am i’ll join alot but like when i join ill be either afk or i’ll leave after some time so yeah… ty for this thread barry it was fucking needed
I’m going off for 1 (or possibly 2) weeks. Bye.
Have fun @SmashDoesMC :D
Don’t fly using Delta~
Why was that relevant? ^
I lost interest in redstone so I’m leaving for however long Bai for now.
@TheSaltySpoon the right place to announce that sort of thing is here.
Gonna be inactive for a week max. My potato died (ahh, bestec PSUs), but I might use Minechat a bit. So yea, I’m quite happy I got to load that page on my tablet (took some time tho). Anyway, bye
Get a good psu and cya then C:

@RedSthunder00 :c bye

@Thidgmehn yo what’s “Thidgmehn”? and how do you pronounce it? :o

You pronounce it like ‘Thidgemen’ Ask @SmashDoesMC about it.
I am going to be inactive until Sunday, due to camping.
Well yah, my PC is a little ded.
Doesn’t really matter barry, your temporarily banned due to your provocative statements to fitmc on twitter since you did it on redstoner’s behalf without permission.

What he said. Damn it logal ^

Also @Dacotathebeast let me remind you, you were nearly banned for posting useless replies (such as above) on unrelated or outdated (such as above reply). Careful who you’re being a hypocrite to.

Doesn’t really matter barry, your temporarily banned due to your provocative statements to fitmc on twitter since you did it on redstoner’s behalf without permission.

Ironic that they ban me whilst my PC is broken. :)

Doesn’t really matter since you’re telling people they’re banned and why on staff’s behalf without permission.

My point? Last time I checked staff handled this stuff

Damn right logal :')

@Nyxwolfy I was not almost banned, if your speaking about my fitmc thresd it was closed due to annoying necroposting shits like you. And @Bob_Dinkleburg First of all i dont think he was aware and i dont think your aware that staff dont give fuckin warnings for bans, they suck at telling someone their consquence so stfu.

necroposting shits like you

You’re the owner of the thread which got the second raid to happen, so I’m glad I managed to get it closed, thank you very damn much.

, they suck at telling someone their consquence so stfu.

Oh look at who is telling staff how to do their jobs!

@Nyxwolfy that thread did not dtart the second raid i was writing that as the raid was already going on dumbshit and it wasnt you who closed it, it was staff because of epic already spamming for the next time again.
Gwj and others can confirm that before i wrote that thread the raid had already started. Use your brain please.

This thread was made for going inactive

Not to listen to ur shit @Dacotathebeast

This thread was made for going inactive

Not to listen to ur shit @Dacotathebeast

Wait me? ‘epic’

And also its not spamming its just that i dont have anything to do

So u have nothing to do? Ur just gonna do annoying stuff… alright

'get friends and play outdide'

So u have nothing to do? Ur just gonna do annoying stuff… alright

'get friends and play outdide'

Both of you shut the fuck up and only reply if you’re going inactive like^epic ^should
Alright i’ll be inactive (i will join with mcchat smtimes tho) i got a new pc and need to install some shit.. improve my setup etc

As the time when im writing this, I am in my way to Jogjakarta, so Ill be offline for 2 or 3 days

Damn why did we decide to go to Jogja at night ._.

As you guys might know I’ve been accepted into the build team of brawl (mcpvp) a server with loooaaadsss of players! This unfortunately means that I can’t be online often. I really want to stay with you guys since you guys are so kind and nice and creative and fun etc. I will never leave you guys <3 I just won’t be there as much as before :'(
I forgot to mention this here XD anyway cyall im done with all the bullshit that happens on the server (i will be online sometimes when im bored)

welp

I may be very inactive for some time due to other games and that I was too active so o/

My craptop isn’t booting up anymore at all, fuck me…

Until I find a solution I won’t be on except for MineChat I think. :/

Have u tried turning it off and on again? :/
-_- yes I have, I tried anything I could possibly think off, I’ll see if I can look into it later, I don’t know anymore
Going on Holiday for a week, may not get on the forums at all bai
back a day early :(
@CookieRedstone My craptop does that very often, try rebooting it, if nothing happens see if its the battery problem(turn it on plugged into the wall without the battery in). If it turns on see what error message comes up and search said error online to see if theres a fix. It may be that hard drive has corrupted in which case you need to buy a new one which range from 30 usd all the way to hundreds of usd. Hope this helped. If u need further help I am willing to do so. Just send me the error if u can get it.

@Minhplays I’ve already fixed it, thanks anyways ;)

Also, I’m going on a vacation to Belgium, so I will not be on here for a week. Not that it matters too much, because I’ve been inactive for a month already.

I hope I can find some motivation again when I return.

Well hello everyone. As you might have noticed earlier, and above this comment, my rank has been updated. It’s finally time to also put my name in this thread. We’ve had it coming for a few months and I actually went inactive a long while ago, but it’s time to put a stamp on it and mostly say goodbye.

I think redstoner has been a massive success. It’s remained the small and close community that it has always been, although I have seen many, many new faces come by over the past 4 years. I want to thank each and every one of them for making redstoner what it is. I also want to thank all the great players that I had fun with in-game at times, if you’re reading this, you know I’m talking about you. Of course, without the staff members it wouldn’t have been possible, so thanks to you, too.

As a game, minecraft doesn’t interest me much anymore. Maybe sidney is able to hold my interest for a little bit with one of his crazy ideas once in a while, but that’s about it. As a platform, I still program server plugins frequently. Please don’t mention the plugins I promised to redstoner now. They might still come along.

As far as my youtube channel goes, I haven’t decided yet. I might post some not-so-minecraft-related videos in the future, but I surely don’t intend to delete it.

Thank you all for being who you are, for what you’ve done, for what you do and for reading this. I might try to be online a bit over the next days, just afkin untill the chat pops as per usual. I hope that counts as a chance for you to say good bye to me personally, if you’d like to. Please don’t fill up this thread with replies.

I am actually regularly in the teamspeak server, and while that habit might see a major decrease for unrelated reasons, if you see me there, feel free to pop me a PM (but please don’t randomly join my channel or poke me).

Dico, you have been a wonderful piece for the server.

I hope you’re still peekin' around the forums and such.

^(Also, I heard you wanted to make the redstoner.com trailer thing in the community votes section, I hope that video gets done soon :D)

Well i’m gonna miss you even if we hardly ever talked .-.

Btw maybe you can make videos about you writing plugins ;) i know alot of peopl3 enjoy that (including me)

I’m actually really sad that Dico is leaving.. I wish for you the best for comes forward o/
I’m off camping (ew) for weeks starting tomorrow. I won’t be on the server, but I will check the forums and Skype/Slack.

I’m off for 2 weeks aswell.

To Nemes Czech republic

Anyways I’ll see you around later ;)

Yo fuckers i’m going to wales for 8 days bye
I’m going to be offline from the 5th (tomorrow) to 12th, and then I’ll be offline again from the 16th to 31th. :/
@GenjiShimadaMain asked me to tell you all that he’s gone to Mauritius for 2 weeks.
Ty pooj, wasn’t sure if I’d have internet. It’s much appreciated <3
I´ll be away for 18 days
School, but like super intense Maybe I’ll be able to play again during winter break (and other holidays) aaand if I can’t, cya in 2 years <3
Cyall to the people above :/ also cya from my side as school is gonna be time consuming i’ll still be on

Me because I’m in year 8 now and get 17 pieces of homework a week now, I’m playing other stuff more :P

t

I’m going to be away for a few days. I’m on vacation for Fall Break. See you on Saturday. :)

I’m going to Turkey, so I won’t be on for a week.

^(funny how I’m not even active on the server anyway)

I’m going a bit inactive, but will probably play more often around the end of November. I might join a few times though, because why not™
got banned for 3 days for getting angry. for more info, see my thread I CAN GET VERY ANGRY. I’ll be back on 11/9 ==ARGH!!!!!!!!!==

1 week ban ==AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:==

will be back on 12/3

You sure you wanna come back? I’m sure it would be for the best if you didn’t…
Getting banned, does that really count as going inactive? I’d think not
I’ll be inactive for possibly a few years on the actual server itself, but I’ll be checking the forums once in a while. when^your^mom^deletes^ur^MC
OMEGALUL. When you can’t even be trusted in a fucking block game
Offense taken @Max343 :P

Hey, everyone!

This is just a quick note about my upcoming inactivity over the Christmas period (if anyone gives a fuck). Of course, I won’t be super active on days like Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s etc. and various family visits, but obviously this won’t just be me.

The big thing I wanted to mention is that from about next Friday I won’t be available on the server almost at all, and the forums and Slack less than usual. I have some family friends staying over from the end of next week and right after that I’ll be going to Berlin until the 22nd. After then, I’ll be at home most days but still not so active.

If anyone needs to reach me from the 18th to the 21st, please send me a Slack DM or Skype message- I probably won’t respond to anything else, at least not quickly.

Thanks,

-PJ

idk when but i’ll be inactive cause of painting my walls :>
I’m going unactive for an unknown period of time bcz my mom grounded me from MC
lmao what did you do @superminerVJ
How tf do you get grounded from playing mc

first ur mom deletes it, then u get grounded from playing mc.

OmegaLUL

School is going to keep me very busy for a long time. I’m also having a few issues with my computer. That means I’ll probably be fully back on June, when school is finished. Though, I’ll still check the forums/slack regularly, and be active on the server from my phone.

Just letting everyone know that I’ll be going on holiday on August 2nd for 2 to 3 weeks. Unfortunately, since I will be on a boat in the middle of the ocean for quite a lot of this time, I will most likely be completely unreachable. I will not be on the server or the forums. If I have a chance, I will only check my PMs on public and staff Slack, and my Skype, so poke me there if you have anything I need to hear.

-PJ

I’m going to be offline from the 4th (today, lol) to the 11th, and then from the 16th to September 4th.

I’m going inactive for 8 or 9 days due to camping.

Edit: I left a day early so i am going to be active again.