Hardfg5000 (HardDerpin')

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Hardfg5000 (HardDerpin')

(This is an update from last year)

Hello, I am Harry or Hardfg5000 or HardDerpin'. I am a human from planet Earth and I am a normal human. I consider myself approachable and able to gain relationships within the server and in real life. I have a lot of interests like old OS’s, BeamNG. drive, cuber and looking back. I live in the UK so I drink a lot of tea! My favourite year is 2014 because My life changed severely on July 2014, when I left for Secondary school. Those days… I still have my leavers book from the last day.

I actually joined redstoner on July 11, 2014 which turns out to be one of my family members’s birthday. What a coincidence! When it hit that date this year, I hit 2 years on redstoner.

My experience on redstoner actually started from another redstone server (I joined that one April 2014). I was active on that server everyday until something happened. I found Dico’s plot on the server and I asked about it. The Admin mentioned that Dico had a server and I was interested instantly. I found the IP for redstoner and was greeted. I met nalaek2004 and PokemonPlayz_ in my first hour. My first creation was a house that was since removed. But, my second creation is still here and me and a member worked together on it. I have labeled is so you can all see it on /p h Hardfg5000.

I have been banned around 5 times (3 mistake or asked by me). My first ban was a week after saying “F*** you” to a staff back then during an argument. My second legit ban was from misusing a hax client. Since been removed, staff. Others were false or asked to be banned for a temporary amount of time.

In February 2015, I decided to leave redstoner and play on Steam games (exclusively Portal 2 and Aperture Tag (Over 100 hours on both!)) and watch Jacksepticeye. Oh, those times. I also had my old room.

In August 2015, I decided to see what was going on with the server and entered after a 4 month break (around). It had changed a lot (new people, promotions). I decided to greet my friends again and got addicted to the server again, losing interest in Portal 2 and FNaF. Up until December 2015, I used to take screenshots on everything said 9n chat that I found amusing. The folder is 7.7GBs! In a few days, I wll be celebrating 1 year since my Reunion, which I surprised of… Time passes so/too fast… In August/September, I also discovered Logicraft Redstone and KPKiller. They were great and I was inspired to create a redstone edit. You can find my first one on my channel. In September, I got into Year 8 into my school (Year 8 turned out to be my second favorite school year with Year 6 being in first place). redstoner helped me through this large change.

I have now just finished Year 8 over a fortnight ago and I miss it already, everything was perfect (excluding Music and Art).

That was some history about my redstoner life. Lets get onto my interests.

OS’s (mainly old) has been a interest since December 2014 to halfway into 2015 then April 2016. Back then, my windows 95, 98 copy was not good. (laggy, 640 x 640). The only good OS I had back then was Windows 2000. Today, I have Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 and Betas of xp with full screen (2150 x 1440). My OS collection is MASSIVE, with over 30 OS’s. (Windows 1, 2, 3, 3.1, NT 3.1, Nt 3.15, Chicago, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and more) (Mac System 1.1 - 4, OS X Snow Lepoard, Yosemite (on my old laptop)) (Linux: too much to remember). My rules for them is them to be OFF when not in use and for them to have VMWare tools installed (excluding Betas).

I have been interested in BeamNG. drive since mid 2015 when jacksepticeye played it. I had only had a demo that there was only one car at the time before buying it for christmas. I have many mods from cars to buses to planes. Maps is the same case.

I have been interested with cubing since September 2015 when my friend started. I never knew how to solve one until December 27 2015. I have got faster than my friend within months of practicing (learning F2l and half of the PLL’s) I get 20-35 times at this second. My PB is 15 seconds. I can solve pretty much all the WCA events.

Looking back (to Primary school especially). I loved it back then and I have an entire book and photos dedicated to it. When my internet was down for 10 days, I looked back. I was a bit more “Popular” with the girls they supported me when I was upset and I knew them all. In secondary school, things have changed too much (Everyone wanted a boy/girl friend and therefore I now feel comfortable around boys. (I am single on a related note)

My dirty mind kicked in on 2014, making my life less enjoyable. I took “Are you a pervert?” test and I got 110 (average mind of a teenager). In the 10 days that my internet was off, I reduced the effects of my dirty mind and I am starting to feel better.

I am Autistic so I am not confident of doing things alone. I have more confidence on redstoner because I can’t see their faces and how they talk (the reason why I am uncomfortable).

Facts about me:

•I haven’t cried since a trip in year 7

•I haven’t vomited in 3 years

•I get embarrassed a lot

•My favorite colour is lime green from when I was interested in Colour Shifting (Hot Wheels)

•I have broke around 5 PC’s and fixed 2.

•I am responsible for destroying things a lot more than me or my brother

•I am quite mature and I only swear in real life.

•I sometimes think I am a idiot

•I want to be a comedian and have a special place in redstoners history <3

•I am nearly 14 :/

•My most used emoticons: :I xD :p :/

•I have a imaginary friend in my head since I moved classrooms in Year 7 based on Portal. He is still in my brain to this day. I named him Jeremy.

•I am a leftie (left handed)

•I have used perfect (almost) grammar and punctuation and spelling since late 2013/ early 2014.

•My YouTube account was created on 23rd December, 2013.

•I got my inspiration for redstone from Dico, therefore I donated to him to say “thank you”

•My favorite redstone creation is my most compact 3x3.

That is me. Anyone who is here that hasn’t skipped here and read all of it, thank you <3

-Harry, HardDerpin', Hardfg5000

@Hardfg5000 I made all the requested edits for you :)