Redstone didnt work for a min

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Redstone didnt work for a min

CLOSED

Today at roughly ~14:24 my time (like 5 min before writing this) redstone didnt work properly… My door broke, but it was working fine before, @Alexpalix1 also had a door not working. Then i saw the problem, a piston didnt 1 tick I placed a rsblock next to a piston and started placing torches on it to 1 tick, and the piston 2 ticked… and after a min or so it worked again…

@Ralp was with me the intire time and can support this.

I mean like.. maybe you should investigate… rn only small stuff broke, but imagien something like a 8x8 or 10x10 running and this happening… it would destroy everythign

Closed by pep. Seems to have not occured again.

==Thread Supported==

-Ralp

My 3x3 sliding door which had been working fine consistently suddenly stop working and had to be made 1 tick slower to work at the same time. After the problem went away it starting working again. Also, a 1.5 tick mono stable I was messing with also stopped working. Supported.
this has been happening occasionally for the past two days :O fix pls

This has not been reproduceable/noticed by me at all. I do believe you on this but without any further info I can’t investigate it. Next time, please poke me on public slack or get an admin, probably we’ll need one of those to figure it out anyways. I guess I’ll blame excessive CPU usage and MC doing weird things leading to this problem though.

Bananas are yellow, violets are blue, you say hello, I say shoe!