CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

one or two days ban

Ban/Demotion reason

multiple infractions

What I have done wrong

calling killa a degenerate and a piece of shit

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

this is how the events tooks place: First, killa starts shit talking zombachu, so i stood up to him. he then proceeds to accuse me of being a fanboy, so I call him out for being a piece of shit by hating the people that simply dont have the same opinion as him. He also indirectly advertised his server; by publicly annoucing that he has one. These are the offences i consider killa to have done:

1. insulting zombachu 2.false accusations and insults to me 3.inderct advertising

I think i should be unbanned because firstly, i dont see how i did multiple infractions, secondly, because if anyone who calls someone a dick gets tbanned, a lot more people than just me would have gotten banned yesterday. thirdly, killa didnt get offended by my comments and lastly, killa insulted me and zombachu, so it would be fair for him to get a punishment aswell.

What way did killa offend and what words did he use? Also some logs would be nice. But calling some1 a piece of shit is offence. You cant stop from getting a tban from that
The staff decided on this via Slack. Most people wanted it harsher than this actually, so I doubt you’ll be unbanned. Besides, a day or two is nothing.
Harsher? What i did wasn’t that bad… @PyjamaL1ama
@lmaograpefruit It’s mainly your all-round immature behaviour, this incident just adds to that.

Let’s start by pulling this damn appeal apart.

calling killa a degenerate and a piece of shit

Multiple times, even when half the server tells you to shut the fuck up

First, killa starts shit talking zombachu, so i stood up to him. he then proceeds to accuse me of being a fanboy, so I call him out for being a piece of shit by hating the people that simply dont have the same opinion as him.

You did stand up to him. However he tried leaving 4 times, and just when he was about to Disconnect, you threw insults 3/4 of those times. He even had the balls to try to offer you a damn handshake and you still called him a degenerate.

. He also indirectly advertised his server; by publicly annoucing that he has one.

He only said “fuck this I’m out on my server” that isn’t advertising

insulting zombachu 2.false accusations and insults to me 3.inderct advertising

Insulting zomb is fine. Zomb’s chill. False accusations? I see none. Indirect advertising I already said above

I think i should be unbanned because firstly, i dont see how i did multiple infractions, secondly, because if anyone who calls someone a dick gets tbanned,

Honestly you should have been banned longer for caps, spam, not using common sense, offensive and rude comments.

thirdly, killa didnt get offended by my comments and lastly, killa insulted me and zombachu, so it would be fair for him to get a punishment aswell.

Killa’s already banned from synergy what is there to say

EDIT:

Harsher? What i did wasn’t that bad…

Dude LITERALLY HALF THE SERVER WAS TELLING YOU TO SHUT UP. NOT KILLA, YOU

@MonstaKitty my fucking job. Hypocrite :3
Well blame whoever stole my NyxSins™. I think it was logal.

Omg so many things wrong with your reply @MonstaKitty

Multiple times, even when half the server tells you to shut the fuck up

I’m looking at the logs right now and I only called him a piece of shit once and a degenerate once

however he tried leaving 4 times, and just when he was about to Disconnect, you threw insults 3/4 of those times. He even had the balls to try to offer you a damn handshake and you still called him a degenerate

Literally this entire thing gave me cancer. The only thing you got right is that he tried leaving 4 times. Only one of those times did I coincidentally insult him as he was trying to leave. The other three times I just happened to say something as he was leaving. I can’t believe I have to explain this, but when he offered the truce I fucking accepted it. I called him a degenerate near the middle of the argument like wtf?!????

He only said “fuck this i’m out on my server” that isn’t advertising

It’s indirect advertising. He indirectly advertised it twice

Insulting zomb is fine. Zomb’s chill. False accusations? I see none. Indirect advertising i already said above

Insulting players is not fine as stated in rule 6(I know I broke this rule). False accusations: he repeatedly accused me of being a fanboy and tried to make insults based on what he thought was my age, which he falsely assumed. As for indirect advertising, take this as an example: you’ve never heard of coke before, then someone publicly announces that it exists, you would probably be interested in it, some thing with his server. Someone even asked him what it was. If that’s not advertising then i don’t know what is.

Honestly you should have been banned longer for caps,spam,not using common sense,offensive and rude comments

I literally did not caps once. I might’ve repeated a similar message once with minutes in between them once. Where did I not use common sense? Offensive and rude comments I did do, and I apologize for that. Now let’s get some examples of when you and killa spammed/capsed/rude meesaged and compare it to the amount of times I did it shall we? :D (this doesn’t include times when “stfu” were said)

Killa:

Killa $ ? No one likes zomb Killa $ ? OMG PRASTAR Killa $ ? HAHAHAHA Killa $ ? GTFO Killa $ ? No ur a zomb fanboy an example of the false accusations i recieved Killa $ ? leave Killa $ ? Go be a fanboi Killa $ ? U are a little baby fan boi awww ur so cute Killa $ ? Ima leave before this 12 year old gets his little mommy on Killa $ ? Big words coming out of a little kid Killa $ ? U started saying shit when i said zomb is a dick Killa $ ? Which he is Killa $ ? Ask him Killa $ ? Nobody here likes zomb Killa $ ? i dont like zombachu Killa $ ? Just dont like zomb Killa $ ? Nope i dislike zomb Killa $ ? HE KEEPS coninueing Killa $ ? HE KEEPS SAYIN shit Killa $ ? FUCK

Nyx

Monyx ? I AM ASKING HIM Monyx ? Nobody likes YOU Monyx ? now SHUT THE FUCK UP Monyx ? “WHERE’S THE OATMEAL” Monyx ? “BUT YOU IMPLIED IT” Monyx ? Jesus CHRIST Monyx ? can we all just STOP TALKING Monyx ? PEOPLE Monyx ? STOP Monyx ? TALKING Monyx ? I SWEAR TO GOD. Monyx ? STOP. Monyx ? STOP LYING Monyx ? WELL LEAVE Monyx ? Let’s fasce it you’re both thick assholes Monyx ? BOTH OF YOU GET OUT Monyx ? if you’re in my face i would have punched you already Monyx ? killa Monyx ? killa these were all said one after the other Monyx ? killa Monyx ? the other is just a dick (killa)

lmaograpefruit:

lmaograpefruit ? KILLAGIB4 im fucking glad you got banned lmaograpefruit ? KILLAGIB4 you probably got demoted because youre a fucking degenerate lmaograpefruit ? KILLAGIB4 i dont give a fuck why you were demoted im just sad that you werent banned lmaograpefruit ? KILLAGIB4 name one person that actually likes you lmaograpefruit ? KILLAGIB4 youre a piece of shit if you hate the people whos opinions differ to yuo

I’m fine with you accusing me of rude messages, but don’t accuse me of spam and caps when I didn’t spam or caps :p.

Killa’s already banned from synergy what is there to say

Wtf if he’s been punished before that doesn’t mean he can’t be punished again. You must’ve been confused on this one

Dude LITERALLY HALF THE SERVER WAS TELLING YOU TO SHUT UP. NOT KILLA, YOU

Lmao are you sure about that?

C2Lredstone ? can you guys please stop ;< RedSthunder00 ? killa RedSthunder00 ? wtf is wrong with you Monyx ? both of you Monyx ? shut up Monyx ? okay can you both stop RedSthunder00 ? ok if you both shut up i’ll give you muffins Monyx ? KILLA. Monyx ? I SWEAR TO GOD. Monyx ? STOP. Monyx ? Mad has stopped talking are you done talking Monyx ? killa Monyx ? stop being 9

Yes nobody had problems with killa it was only me. Also, by half the server you mean 90% you and about 4 more people right? ok finally done

lmaograpefruit, as the ban reason say and as PJ said, it was not only this incident it was your allround immature behaviour you have been showing on the server nowadays. It is also just a 1 day ban. Also as PJ said that some of the staff members wanted harsher, much harsher, punishments than just 1 day so be happy that it is just a 1 day ban.

I see you posted the logs in your reply, but can you post the whole log in the order the people said stuff? Can you also post logs @MonstaKitty since you cleary was there?

The only other thing I will mention then is that since it is just a 1 day ban and the fact that you actually have been immature and a harsher punishment was in discussion the ban will not be lifted as far as I know + it isn’t any reason to lift the ban since you have broken different rules a bunch of times (mainly chat rules).

I mean that the ban is Justified

I feel like you cut out some stuff in the text of chat you posted

I wanna see screenies plox

After reading the logs you posted @lmaograpefruit I have to say that you just dug yourself further and further down and if I had seen some of that when I made my point/meaning in the little discussion some of the staff members had, I would have agreed on a harsher punishment. Basically in my eyes, the logs doesn’t help your case, because Killa was almost always calm through the whole thing, while you were the mad/bad one.

So as I said in my last reply: This ban is completely Justified and be happy that it is only 1 day.

edit: so unless you or anyother have any proof (and by proof I mean something that can help you get out of the whole you dug with the logs of what happened) that you wasn’t as bad as the logs say this is a lost caus and I will go ahead and close it.

Nyx was there, so he will post the logs aswell, proving that I haven’t cut anything out @MonstaKitty @BagaKoibito
I might have gotten a bit mad, but that was because killa was baiting me and then refusing to accept that he insulted me. I can see though that I don’t deserve an unban so I’m going to close this
Ayy ur name comes in handy “Lmao” I feel staff did good on there decision.

@lmaograpefruit I ain’t posting no logs, I’m doing you a favor by not posting them

Basically in my eyes, the logs doesn’t help your case

And anyway I haven’t gone on my actual computer I’m on a laptop today :/

@Futsy You can check that in everyone else’s logs because I keep saying “lag”