An adaptation of a popular lullaby

Off topicOther → An adaptation of a popular lullaby

This post is missing a common symbol.

This is a song! original words

Twinkling, twinkling, night sky stain, I think of what you contain! Up atop this world so high, As a diamond that can fly.

Hours spanning dusk to dawn, Sunlight nothing glows upon, It’s that point at which you light, Twinkling, twinkling, during night.

Humans walking without sun Thank you for your nightly run. It’s hard to find ways to go, If you put forth not your glow.

In that navy sky you stay, Through curtains you find a way, For you will not stop to sigh Till at dawn sunlight shoots by.

As your bright and tiny spark Acts as a light for night’s dark, I know not what you contain, Twinkling, twinkling, night sky stain.

I dont know what to say to this…. other than the fact that Fly Rhymezz is 100 times better ;)
@Flying_Machinez Please make educated-sounding versions of shitty rap songs. I’d pay to see that.
@PyjamaL1ama I don’t actually know any music, so… If you post a song’s lyrics, I’ll try to adapt it.
@Flying_Machinez I googled 2pac (his songs are known for not being too intelligently written) and picked a random one. Good luck.

How is that a song? O.o

Okay, I’m going to cut out all that vulgarity and also any fifth glyph in it.

This isn’t a fun activity.

@Flying_Machinez I should have put ‘song’ in inverted commas. I’ve never even heard it but I don’t think I want to.
I think “talking rather immaturely and to a rhythm” fits better.