How I got "Hardfg5000"

Off topicOther → How I got "Hardfg5000"

I just got asked in chat ( @Flubber_MC did ).

My name Hardfg5000 actually came from the online game, Club penguin. I registered in late 2011 as “Hardfg Hsitt”. The name was randomly genorated in my mind (I was 9). In year 4(2012), I discovered CPPS (Club penguin private servers) and one I went on one and it didn’t allow Hardfg Hsitt. I thought of 5000 because 5 was my lucky number. I think I added the 000 because the name would be longer. In October 2012, I bought Minecraft as “Hardfg5000” (Hardfg Hsitt didn’t work). Therefore, I found Hardfg5000 and it remains to today. I signed up to YouTube as “Hardfg5000” in December 2013.

I’ve had the name Hardfg Hsitt for 4.7 years I’ve had Hardfg5000 for 3 years. Not 100% accurate

-H5

PS: HardDerpin' was originally HardDerpin™ as I was to lazy to find ™ on Google.

PSS: I had H5 for over two years (I written it on my Leavers Book and I got it two years ago)

PSSS: I left CP February 2014, abandoning Hardfg Hsitt

@LogalCoder

My IGN came from somewhere else. :P

But, where…?

Since when did they have private servers? :o

I honestly have no idea. The private servers are run by 3rd party sources. Disney dislikes them and closes them (Mirari was closed by Disney).

My username was not based on my club penguin name(as it sucked badly). Mine was very stupid of course. On the 24 of September, 2011, I was making an account for Minecraft, and I could not think of a good username. I then just mixed “Minecraft” and my name to create my username. Now I use it everywhere.
GG, you just gave out your ^approximate age..