Bagakoibito

RedstonerAppeals → Bagakoibito

CLOSED

Mk so didnt know this was gonna happen quite sudden and all but k (please note im not asking for a full unban (would be cool tho)

Type of ban / demotion

(third ban)" ban will be removed on 2016-11-24 16:58:49 (etc)

Ban/Demotion reason

“General twat and unaccebtable behaviour (third ban)”

What I have done wrong

Mk this is gonna be the long bit. I legit do not know. i think it had to do with @PyjamaL1ama not sure. so i legit didnt offend any1 i mightve screamed at @KekStoner71 for being damned annoying and asking me stupid things. for the rest i havnt done shit if i got some more explanation from @Dico200 or @PyjamaL1ama. so i was talking with barry about some stuff. then i go back to rser and check chat a sec… i saw dico had send me some msges and told me : Burger your behaviour is not acceptable (true its not but im not as bad as some people not gonna name names) then i said: sure tb me ( i was expecting like 2 days tb) then dico said: okay cya in 3 months… yeah… 3 months is tottaly overkill for something i dont even know i did.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

all the reasons above and like i said not asking for a unban just a shorter time or smthng. cuz to be comepletely honest this is bullshit

I have to agree that 3 months is pretty over the top, I don’t know everythng about this so I get why you’re appealing.

Edit: @TescoWiFi That’s what I mean, I’m actually with @BagaKoibito on this one.

Well Burger, maybe 3 months is a little harsh, however the ban reason stated that it’s your general behaviour and how it has continued to be unacceptable despite lots of warnings and bans. Even the little things you do, such as capsing often, count towards it. It has nothing to do with me though, except for the fact that I was part of the decision to punish you (and your attitude towards me today because of my opinions of course).

I have to agree that 3 months is pretty over the top, I don’t know everythng about this but I get why you’re appealing.

to attempt to have the ban shortened.

yeh pj not my fault that i dint know u were salty today

great way to get yourself unbanned 10/10.

Thanks for giving a great example to why you are banned :)

didnt mean it in that way -,- i ment it in the way that it was a bad day to confront pj with smthng
It’s not. I’m feeling no different today than I normally do.
i can tell and pj i was never mad with you just rly rly dissapointed

This is the information I have and the occassion on which we decided to tempban you:

You confronted @PyjamaL1ama about an opinion he may have on you after explicitly asking for names of staff who have said opinion from @Nemes.

The exact messages you said:

yeah i dont know if your on now but i know what you said about me “annoying” “do not want as staff” stop being such a fake friend pj say it to my face when u want to say things

I pulled this from skype logs I received from @PyjamaL1ama

Pyj shared his opinion on whether you could be mod with us in staff slack, several months ago. That implies he did not intend to share it with you in the first place, and that pyj doesn’t have anything against you personally but in this case merely doubts your capability of handling the expectations of mod rank.

I don’t want any member of the server to talk to any staff like this about redstoner subjects. It’s his opinion and he shared it privately for a reason. If you manage to get it out of other staff knowing that it wasn’t meant to be shared with you, it’s unacceptable to give them shit like this. It’s not a personal thing between pyj and you anyway, it’s a staff matter.

This is the occassion, the ban was lengthened for past behaviour, and the 2 1 month tempbans you got without improving on it.

Clear enough?

Because I have opinions that you don’t like. Ok then…

Edit: Dammit, Dico!

actually no not clear enough how did i even get banned for that i wasnt gonna tell pj who it was that told me but he asked me and unlike others i tell him. i do not know how this is staff matter as i am the 1 who got banned and i got lengthend for past behaviour? yeah great idea do this with every ban next time.
@BagaKoibito It looks like you don’t understand the point. His opinion was a staff matter, it’s not something to discuss between you and him, and not meant to be shared with you in the first place. This isn’t an instance of “saying it behind my back” like you said in the skype conversation. In addition, there’s little point telling you that you might be flawed for mod rank. What are you going to do about it.
We’ve done it before. You got banned on this occasion for kicking up a fuss about something you shouldn’t have, from my point of view. And adding onto what Dico just said, I think this justifies my opinions anyway.
This thread is locked.