Kris_J

RedstonerAppeals → Kris_J

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary (2 days)

Ban/Demotion reason

“Banned for Minor Griefing”

What I have done wrong

I don’t know, apparently I griefed but I don’t remember griefing.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Mainly because I wouldn’t do that again. I learned my lesson after being banned for a year, even though it was only like ten blocks, and MCtechnical didn’t tell the whole story, but that was a long time ago. But my mouse is very sensitive, so maybe by “minor griefing” I broke 1 block by ACCIDENT. Also, if it involves spamming, I would only spam something that is broken, since sometimes it fixes it, I’ve done it before. So basically I would never grief again (on purpose) is all I have to say. (Also, please don’t say “It’s only 2 days just wait it out” My answer to that is no, because I obviously don’t deserve this.

Erm okay.. a mouse too sensitive is not an usual thing when you get your mouse, and in whatever condition a creation is (broken or not) you don’t have rights to spam the input

If it was true that its an accident then i might have to remind you that the point of a ban is so that you become a lil' more careful.

Even if I don’t get unbanned, I would like an explanation, and also, the mouse is sensitive to ME, maybe no to other people though.
I have to assume minor grief is 1-10 blocks in change, which isn’t a lot. It can’t be lever spam, so I think it was accidental. I’ll go poke some staff and ask when I see one.

Bruh ngl but you lucky you didn’t get the fuckin wong dong le permenanto.

Your story makes no fucking sense nor does it add up at all.

Now im gonna be a real cunt.

Wait the ban out you fucking pussyhole. You bet you deserve this, hell I just said you’re lucky you didn’t get wong dong’d. I would’ve perm banned the fuck outta you (staff infraction guidelines state that greifing upon first offence is instant perm ban) and when I was mod people considered me more laid back.

P.s, your mouse being sensitive is no fucking excuse, uou can change mc settings to fit your mouse, and most mice these days come configurable, nice fucking try I wasnt born yesterday.

Honestly I never wanted to harm anyone in any way, and what you are saying is so disrespectful in so many ways. Length doesn’t matter to me that much, but the fact that I was banned for something on accident or something I didn’t even do is not right. Also, other people use this computer, so assuming the sensitivity fine for them, I’m not going to change it for them. May I also add that if you act more mature, such as not swearing, especially when the words aren’t used correctly, it could make your statements.. or should I say opinions look stronger. I’m not the type of person who swears, to me it seems unnecessary in my opinion. Say what you want about that, I couldn’t care less (and yes I do swear in-game once in a while) but that is irrelevant. Also, perm banning me for breaking 1-10 blocks or nothing at all seems way too much.

p.s. I said something wrong in the appeal about the lever spam, I don’t actually “spam” it, but I would flick it about 2 or 3 times, and you clearly didn’t read what I specifically said not to say. I know it’s not that long and I could wait it out if I want. Also, I don’t understand why you seem mad, you make it look like you think I’m trying to fool you, or manipulating you (“nice fucking try I wasnt born yesterday”) but I’m stating facts.

One other thing: I was actually banned for 3 days, I was banned last night, so it would end in 2 days, at night though.

@TescoWiFi could you not do those kinda threats please? Also I kinda agree with @Kris_J with a little less swearing, because its a lil annoying to read a swear like every 3 words. Maybe tone the threat down if the appealer is not argueing back agressively. But putting this in a reality form would seem like you accidentaly broke something small in someones house, then you get sentenced to jail for 3 days.

Although in @TescoWiFi ’s defence, you did kinda grief a little bit and got lucky by a 3-day tempban. If you met more strict mods you would be permbanned again. So yes, I recommend sitting this one out, its still less than a week, better than some others who have gotten 3 month bans like @BagaKoibito just from being arrogant and disrespectful.

@FullyStealth unfortunately for someone who seems to be a bit sensitive, I found it the most ideal way to get my point across- kid’s a bit immature in the sense that he cant wait a 3 day tempban out that should a lot longer.

I issued the ban, and it was because he’d stuck his head all over someone else’s plot. It’s not that long a ban…

Also @TescoWiFi tone it down please.

I think 2 days is a small ban for filling someones plot with your head. You’re lucky :P

PJ when did I do that?!?!

Any screenshots pls?

I don’t know, and I didn’t take screenshots. Oops. Should have.
Did you ever check if it was someone else? People say that my skin is creepy so they might’ve used it as a prank or something..
And also TescoWifi I find it funny how you call me immature for appealing with a 3 day ban, but it’s because it’s not right in my opinion, because now PJ is saying he has no evidence to say that I did that, and almost every other word is a swear word. Just pointing that out there lol.
Every other word that you say is a swear word*
Well, you were the only person added to the plot and I logblocked it. Can’t remember the date it said but it was within 2 months because LB deletes data after that.
@Kris_J Tesco got banned from the forums, he can’t read now what you have written.
@WebyRedstone You don’t have to be logged in to read appeals lol
can’t we just close this since it seems that he will not get unbanned?
I’m fine with waiting it out. But I have been falsely banned so many times I’m just so sick of it.
This thread is locked.