removing solved and closed threads?

WebsiteWebsite questions → removing solved and closed threads?

CLOSED

Why don’t you remove solved and closed threads? There is a lot of threads anyway and about 30℅ of the threads are solved or closed. (I checked in feature requests). I thing It’s important to remove them

Thank you

-1There are good reasons to keep them, 1 simple one is, that the state of closed/solved has changed before, and it help keeps people (for the most part) from posting things, that have been suggested allot of times. There are more reasons, but I gtg for now.
-1 Yeah, what minenash said. Although, it would be a great idea to prevent people like you, @3daniel from necroposting on them
No, there is no reason to remove them in my opinion, because it doesn’t hurt that they are there. If you need any information from the past these posts are a great place to go. -1

I went ahead and closed this because as the other people said there is a reason that we have the solved/closed threads here. Some of the reason is the nostalgia some people, like my self, get from reading the old threads. Another reason is that in feature request you aren’t supposed to request something that have allready been requested, and how can you know that it have been requested if the thread have gotten deleted?

so this is now Closed