nalaek2004 (naltronix)

RedstonerAppeals → nalaek2004 (naltronix)

CLOSED

*This is for naltronix (nalaek2004), he decided to post this after a conversation with me and a griefed plot.

Type of ban / demotion

perma

Ban/Demotion reason

Disrespecting Staff & multiple offences

What I have done wrong

I have done many bad things. Disrespecting staff. Taking down a base in sv that i was teaming with without consent, annoying players, lagging the server, spamming other servers, necroposting, adverting, and many other things i cant remember (do bring them up)

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Im in the wrong. I really am. I just want to come back. To my first redstoning community. The nostalgia. The friends. The bases. The lab. The builds. Everything I took for granted before I got banned. I was getting bored of redstoner, thats why this stuff started to happen. I should have taken a break. Not taken it this far. I miss all of you. I really do. As im writing this, im in a call with hardfg. Im writing this, because I asked him to go to my plot. And you know what I saw? Greif. Nuker. Pain inside me. A mix of nostalgia and rage. My first builds. GONE. Builds that took hours. Gone. I am holding back the tears writing this. I miss the annoying players. The funny players. The inspiring players. Seeing screenshots of my builds motivated me to write this. Because I miss this community. Ive been here since 2014. I just want to play. I know most old players aint gonna like seeing me back. But please. Give me another chance. I want to join the community that brought me to who I am today. I know you probably wont accept this. Most players are gonna say -1 he deserves it. But please. Have mercy.

I dont mind coming back in as guest. I really dont. I dont mind never having WE. Please dont clear my plots if I come back.

Please can moderators and admins give multiple players a chance to vote.

#Hardfg5000’s opinions

nalaek2004 is a good, fair player. I think he should be unbanned because he has changed a lot over the 10 months. His chat offensives may be caused by being carried away a little bit. I am guilty of that. Same with annoying players. The advertising with barry was sorted out ages ago and has been long forgotten and he may have advertised his server, but the server isn’t running anymore. About the base being destroyed, he was taking the recources for a new bases therefore taken the materials from it. He left a sign about it too for the record and he is sorry. He even said he was in the wrong. Please give him one chance, even if he was demoted to visitor.

-nalaek2004 -H5

Though a lot of time has passed, that’s quite a few offenses. Advertising, spam/caps, griefing. I’m probably able to forgive a single major offense after enough time has passed, but I think this case may be a little too extreme.

We gave him to many chances to get better, but he didn’t change so I am strongly against unbanning him. He said it himself that he have done many things that are against the rules, some of which are listed and some that are not like spamming (this server and not others), capsing and disrespect against other players and not just staff.

But please. Give me another chance.

I like said at the begining we gave you/him a bunch of chances to get better, but you didn’t change. In my opinion you did too much for me to allow you to come back. You did breake rules constantly and you were annoying because you didn’t learn when we gave you tempban after tempban for the same reason.

And also as we have had a discussion on before (we as staff) permanent bans are there for a reason, if we are just going to unban people from a permanent ban after 1 year, why not just tempban them for 1 year?

So in my opinion I will not vote to unban you for reasons stated above.

ps. you also tried indirectly to get people to hate me for banning you so that is another reason to not unban you.

What Futsy and Viper said, hell no.