Redempt (Viper)

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Redempt (Viper)

Y’know, maybe I’m just a little bit late with this, but I figured I’d tell you all a bit about myself if you don’t already know me.

I’m Redempt, but a lot of people call me Viper. I joined Redstoner a while back, on pi day 2015. I’m 15 years old, and spend much of my time gaming, coding, playing tennis, sailing, and in school. My passions are writing and coding. I know quite a few digits of pi (3.14159265358979323846264338327950288) along with Java, Lua, CSS/HTML/JavaScript(Node), and I have basic knowledge of Python, C, and C#.

Some interesting facts about me: -I am a pacifist -My favorite subject is math -I occasionally write poetry -I’m 6'2 and 150 pounds -One of my nicknames is “the walking encyclopedia” -My favorite color is either red or blue depending on when you ask me -I have two cats, Mango and Peaches -I’m known for always trying to win games, but I always end up missing the point I need to win (@Nemes, @Pepich1851 and @psrcek get it) -Almost all of the shirts I own are red -I drink milk with most meals -I enjoy hot chocolate year-round -My favorite meal is french onion soup with sirloin steak -I’m a skiing fanatic and try to ski every year -I’ve only had a sip of soda in my life (and hated it) -I can’t stand most rap music, EDM (progressive house) is my favorite genre -I have an EDM playlist with 79 (and counting) songs in it -I’ve broken 3 bones in my life: one from parkour, one from a bully, and one from running around my house waving my hands and hitting a doorframe (I was in third grade)

I hope that this gives you all the information you need to clone me (I know you want to have your very own Viper). Reply +1 to this thread if you think that all Vipers are beautiful (or else).

@Redempt

I believe that should be 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288

==EDIT: Tried making it obvious where the change was but formatting is being shitty. It’s the 8th place, I changed the 4 to a 5.==

Also,

• I get called the walking dictionary :/
  • I don’t have any red shirts, mine are mostly blue, white, grey or black. I think I might have a green one somewhere.
  • I hate milk on its own.
  • Steak is A++
  • Which soda did you try?
Thanks for the heads up about pi. I knew it right, just didn’t type it right. I don’t even remember which soda it was. I was going to a summer camp where people split up into groups for the week, and my group did something good (I guess) and the counselor got soda for us. I took a sip of soda and hated it. It was fizzy soda, and that’s probably why. I really don’t like carbonated drinks. I guess it’s a good thing I don’t drink soda, because it’s really bad for your body.
Well if it was cream soda I can see why you hated it, that shit tastes like watered-down birthday cake. If it was your average Coke or 7UP or whatever, I can’t.