What's your favorite way of pvping?

RedstonerOther → What's your favorite way of pvping?

I know some of you are real good pvpers but i want to know about your favorite ways of pvping (I watched a heckton of skywars these days) and your inventory layout (and fav. kit if you play on a server that has kits on it)

For example (don’t judge)

My favorite way: strafe + spamclick legit (sometimes blockhitting)

Inv. Layout: (Just gonna mention the important parts of my inv. here since i use scroll :p) 1.sword 2.waterbucket/kb3 fishing rod 3.projectiles 9.blocks (blockrunning) The rest is random things

Kit: cannoneer

You can argue anything that is related to the thread as always! ;)

Quakecraft on hypixel is my favorite way to pvp

Quackcraft much

Well quakecraft is a gun game sorta, that means you like to use precise guns? Shuure (not guns irl dummyyy :c)

Dangit Logal, you stole my words. If I (rarely) PvP, the layout is so varied depending on the situation. There some consent: 1) Sword 9) Food.

Well I KNOW for a fact ace’s layout is terrible (he keeps crashing and losing the skywars game, or blowing us the fuck up, FUCK YOU FOR THAT)

Combat: Bowspamming/egging/snowballing/strafing/hacking

Inventory layout:

1. Sword/highest combat power weapon
  2. Epearls/bow
  3. Bow (if epearls is in #2) or Splashpotions/snowballs/eggs
  4. Splashpotions/snowballs/eggs
  5. Splashpotions/snowballs/eggs
  6. Splashpotions/snowballs/eggs
  7. Splashpotions/snowballs/eggs
  8. Splashpotions/snowballs/eggs
  9. Blocks (blockrunnin yeh sure why not)

Kit: Knight

Lmao nyx xDD Ye i was not good
I play champions on mineplex. :')

For me

I’m a hypixel and mineplex skywars player I also play Micro Battle player and a badlion UHC ranked player

For my setup, 1)Sword (always) 2)Snowballs/Lava/Flint and steel/Egg/Bow 3)Fishing rod/Snowballs/Eggs 4)Bow/Food 5)Gapple 6)Food 7)Water bucket 8)Food 9)Food/Ender Pearls

For meh denkness

1.sword 2.rod/KB items 3.blocks 4.bow

Thats about it i just started learning to hotkey sooo yah

ok here’s some stuff about my pvp:

• 123456789 (slot-wise) = 1234FCV89 (hotkey-wise)
  • First slot is sword
  • Second is rod / lava bucket, depending on what I have
  • Third is either a soup or a lava bucket, depending on what I have.
  • Fourth slot is bow
  • Fifth is soup/food
  • Sixth is typically anything useful, like healing (if I have it), snowballs or a bucket.
  • Seventh is blocks (self explanatory) / water bucket
  • Eighth is Enderpearls
  • Last slot is ice block (I play Mineplex skywars, mk?)

I kinda wanna join in on this, so here we go:

First slot is sword Second slot is rod Third slot is lava/flint and steel Fourth slot is bow Fifth slot is healing (usually gaps) Sixth slot is water Seventh slot is blocks Eighth slot is food Ninth slot is another water bucket

If any of that stuff is missing, I just fill in the empty space with other useful stuff (enderpearls, pots, etc.)

1st slot lava bucket And same for the other 8 Or snowballs eggs, and an axe in 9 I play to troll, by breaking the middle chests, and then jumping into the void :D

I changed my layout juuust a bit

1. Sword
  2. Projectile / Pots (when I am low on health after a fight, and a pot came in my inv, I quickly hover over it and press 2.)
  3. Bow/Water 4)Water/Bow … 9)Blocks

I recommend having a pickaxe at your inventory if you play skywars (or an axe)