Best moment xD

RedstonerOther → Best moment xD

There was this new guy GamingHDgames. I was at spawn and I saw him speed / fly hacking xD So this other new guy starts screaming:“I will give you a 100 dolars if you don’t ban him!”

here is the proof xD

http://imgur.com/qDg9x8v http://imgur.com/5cMnKWN

I hope I made your day a bit better/funnier xD

There have been some other times that people offered money to not ban someone, basically trying to buy off the mod. :P (Ain’t going to happen). Logal, I have neither of those.

It’s not hacking, it’s cheating/modding. Also you forgot the extra second ;_;

Each time you read this, a unicorn dies.

THE EXTRA SECOND

NOOOOOOOOO[SJTHBPUIHTF[GNH

Edit:

rules xdd

@RedSheepMC there isn’t any rule for hacking (excluding the one on autorejoin, which is only really mods in general) - the ban is kind of unjust lol

Cheating. CHEATING. ==CHEATING!== ==CHEATING!!!==

Anyways: “Even if it’s not in the rules, you can be punished for an action. If it doesn’t make sense for it to be allowed, it’s probably not.”

Modding a client to gain unfair advantages over others seems like a reasonable thing to do to you? If so, yeah umm no. Please get smacked in the face by rule 1.

After hours and hours of thinking, I finally came to the conclusion that this sentence has no point whatsoever.

@Pepich1851

Please get smacked in the face by rule 1.

No, as if you don’t use clients in a fucking retarded way - you won’t get banned.

Yeah but even if cheating was disallowed, let’s assume you were using a mod that enables some cheats for you but you don’t use it - would you get banned? Let’s face it, even optifine would get you banned if we generally disallowed the use of mods or mods that change the gameplay or mods that give you an advantge over other players. It allows you to zoom. So you either create a very specific rule with a shitload of exceptions or you say rule 1 solves this problem entirely. If you don’t use the cheating functions of your cheating mods then you won’t get banned. Neither by a rule that states “no cheats” nor by rule 1. If you fly around in sv you will get banned both by a rule saying no cheats as well as by rule 1. I don’t get your point.

Trolls inside, please don’t feed…