Cards Against Humanity [EU]

Off topicOther → Cards Against Humanity [EU]

Cards Against Humanity! Yes!, everyone’s favorite racist, offensive and savage game! Me and @SmashDoesMC have decided to start public games for people of the redstoner community to play together on Friday and Saturday nights. Anyone is welcome, but all the times are under GMT. We are not limiting it to only people in the EU of course, but if you cannot make it as your timezone doesnt allow you to, we sincerely apologize. Here is the ==SCHEDULE FOR THE GAMES:==

Friday -8pm until midnight

Saturday -5pm until midnight

Note: You do not have to attend the full sessions which have been specified. Instead, feel free to drop in and out of game as you please while a session is running :D

Current Game: http://pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=41

Game Status: Closed

Pass: Redstoner

NEW UPDATE!: I have now created a thread for submissions of cards that want to be added to the custom pack in use CLICK HERE!

I’ll be at all the games c:
I’ll try to be there at most the games too c:
Hi Jonny, nice thread. but I feel like this is a repost of this
Red, the fact of the matter is, we are ACTUALLY gonna do it. Also, this is more EU friendly as those times are pretty much impossible for EU (midnight to 5am)
then make the title: Cards Against Humanity (EU)
What you talking about? It is :3 ;)

Sorry, about mine not on, there was a few problems, the first Friday I frogot, the second Friday(The one that just passed) I was going camping, and did not have time to start/maintain it, and my backup person went to camp also.

For now, I will NOT be opening up my version, for a while, due to

1. I few issues with using Xzzy;
  2. A upcoming surprise.

You do not have to call this the EU, as of at least the next week or so, you have full CAH Friday(and now Saturday) control.

Also, for the record in Britten time, mine was 8pm→5am; the US Eastern time was 3pm→12am. So it was EU friendly.
Ah right well, me, smash and about 5 people have been playing CAH for quite a few months already :p Smash just suggested that we should see if more people are able to join via redstoner.
ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ sᴜᴄᴋ
I liek cause I liek whipping my belt at peepel and my totally legit intrenet +1 speelingz. <3
ill be able to join in every time… c: only not to midnight cuz i need my sleep otherwise i like die lmao
soo ehh whats happening… its 8 lmao
Alright, game is up now, sorry for the delay, start in about 20 mins: Link for game