Clearing up "issues"

RedstonerOther → Clearing up "issues"

As most people know i got banned recently :l… i basicly got banned for asking some1 not to talk behins my back (not honna say specific names for reasons)

Ehm so yeah… got banned for 3 months every1 knew it was to long and got shortened to 3 weeks. (Ty to pj for that <3)

(This is a topic i dont know much bout either) so ehh after i appealed to make the ban SHORTER i aparently got website banned… im rather confused with that 1 lel.. but i do have some thoughts why. I think it mainly was because i went into dico… der learn from that :P

Ehhh this is a rather hard topic for me to talk about… (also not ment to be an exucuse :P)

Basicly i have major issues… as some people know my dad died like fucking a decade ago (8 years) and yeah thats where it all really started… 8 years ago… fuck me.

Eh besides that i got bullied for 5 years for being a fattie and they also find it fucking hilarious to joke about things with my dad. Yeah thats my life^

Also i have adhd (explains me being like fucking hyper 24/7) ehm i drink… thats mainly to just forget things… and as only 1 person knows i smoked for like 1 month i stopped because ran outta momey and i just like didnt feel like i rly needed it amazing huh?

My life atm is just a pile of shit that goes to 1 of those cunt ppl to talk bout bullshit… i just want every1 to know that if im getting to toxic for you to handle just tell me and ill try to stop… unless u make me mad then ur fucked ;)

I want to thank people that like fucking helped me for so long;

Pyjama <3 ( first 1 i usually go with and i mean i help him sometimes i guess i just love pj as a friend :D)

Barry. Good toxic friend i can always talk with… or just swear and make puns thats also fine i guess ;)

Nemes. Nemes is different then most people if im honest… always afk… no jk he is just there for me if i have server issues and is rather helpful to me

FUCKING SMASH. First person i did facecam with and just a general fucking good ass friend that i absolutely love… aaand hes a tree. :D

Ehm cookie. Also a fucking good friend 1 of the first person o skyped with (besides sid weirdly he was the first 1 i skyped with ty for that sid ;P)

Blocky :P ehh blocky isnt rly that active anymore but if u know him u know why im adding him here

Ehh jonny. :D sometimes emotional help but for the rest just a good fucking friend :D

Futsy. U have been a massive fucking dick… no jk love u but for sure great friend

Curly… great friend ;) too young for this thread to many swearwords… ;))

Kp… c: fucking handsome welshman i can say shit to and ofc he says shit back love him c:

If i forgot ur name then sorry… <3

For all of those people i listed… fuck you all. ;) (sarcasm btw)

So yeah TL;DR: fuck me im emotional im self harming fml blabla clear now?

Get burger glasses for only 9.99 at ur local tesco

I wished I didn’t join the Redstoner community so late. A lot of more personal connections were made, that I have missed.

It’s sounds like you got some good friends though, and I hope that things now were at least better than before.

I don’t know what else to say, so I shall sign of.

Before I do, I’ll buy 3 ;)

Cheers Burger, my apologies for being a little intolerant at times. Hope you can sort your life out in the near future :/
Fucking love you, Burger. I’m really damn happy that I met you. You introduced me to a shit ton of people who I now talk to nearly daily. Anyways, i’m sure you will be able to set things straight in the near future <3<3<3
Smash as i said i fucking love u and actually want to meet u in person just like i want to meet alot of others… minecon ftw?

Barry. Good toxic friend i can always talk with… or just swear and make puns thats also fine i guess ;)

Kys too <3

fuck u drink bleach … <3 nice name change btw if u get a nick again soon make it “pubes”
sorry for forgetting to add u @Kappeh :P ur added now <3
I just want to thank @PanFritz for making this server possible some time ago… <3 ur the 1 who made this thread happen and all the friends… i know we dont talk alot but i rly like what u did <3
hi, gl sorting things out! gl at school and I hope you have fun on the server ==edit: wow I just failed that message, didn’t I?==

Futsy. U have been a massive fucking dick… no jk love u but for sure great friend

Did you just friendzone me? D:

I thought you loved me more than a firend D:

:P

Get friendzoned…

<3 ;)

Friendzoned by a mcdonals burger… u suck at picking up bitches
rip firend Futsy (That’s how he spelt it)
@futsy Ik the feeling he somehow friend zoned me too. but just about the half friend zone I guess.