Madcloud101, Klobbert, ImAnIdiot and SmashDoesMC (spam)

RedstonerBlames → Madcloud101, Klobbert, ImAnIdiot and SmashDoesMC (spam)

SOLVED

Excessive spam by: @Madcloud101 , @Lord__Pineapple , @ImAnIdiot and @SmashDoesMC

Here’s logs:

http://hastebin.com/opevuhavol.md

And here’s dem pics:

img img img img

I hope that I didn’t mess up the order :P

I only did P E N I S

Not ban worthy i guess <3

I have a drink wanna share nemes?

not much to argue about here, sorted out for 2 days guys :)

==Solved==

madcloud did the most out of us all… i definitly come in last place with smash cuz we didnt do it to bad?
I don’t feel like me saying “Gnerkilork” is bannable whatsoever, and neither is “m”. However, I do understand the “s p a m” thing. But if we go off @ImAnIdiot ’s logic, that’s apparently not bannable, and looking at previous blames for spam : here (I hope that worked) As Futsy said, “it wasn’t that bad”. Therefore I suspect that those 4 letter is quick succession are not enough for me to get banned.
Smash and burger should not be banned….
ill make an appeal for no fucking reason then ;-;

you all got 2 days tempban; more for being retards and following the bad shit others do instead of using your own brain

@ImAnIdiot you have the least to complain about, you should have been permbanned at least twice already; from all I know you got unbanned a few days ago and you’re already proving yourself :P

I don’t really think Smash and Burger should have been banned, at least not for two days. The others, however, yeah.
mate i made an appeal

@nemes if you’re tbanning smash and imanidiot then you might as well tban suravur, who did more spam than them.

suravur: 5 ASCCI characters out of context

smash: gnorkilerk and s p a m

imanidiot: p e n i s

I noticed Suravur wasn’t on the list. Agreed.
i mean a kick would tottaly be fine but a 2 day ban?
also, how come this is a ban but when reach and skrileton kept spamming “ty” and “wb” in chat they did not get punished?
how did no1 get banned for 2 days for spamming?
BS. Fucking hell staff, get your shit together. Not even a kick or a fucking warning? I find this pathetic
This thread is locked.