Temporary redstoner 1.8 Server!

RedstonerOther → Temporary redstoner 1.8 Server!

==NOTICE: this is a privately hosted server for Redstoner’s community and not managed by Redstoner staff== -sheep

#I have set up a tempory 1.8 redstoner server. It is running on ==0.0.0.0:25565==

• 1.8 vanilla. OP won’t be given out to people unless I know I can really trust them, but if you want to be whitelisted, please answer the post below.

Greetings,

fdd

whitelist me pl0x :3
Edit to any mods? I hope this is allowed on the forums. Eni told me in game it’s advertising, but he didn’t know the forum rules. @Nightshade32 @redstone_sheep @Mothership_Q
This is great! :D
Whitelisted Dico and all other staff members and barry.
what sheep said :)
Okay, thank you! :)
well you failed to whitelist me. my IGN is ‘Dico200’ but I suggest inputting it lower-case because it tends to break if you use capitals.
Fixed that - I copied the staff list I used for my mod, and there was a note behind your name. derp. :D

I can’t connect? Did you Take It Down Or Something?

Error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused:

I have a funny feeling your IP has changed… You should get a DDNS to eliminate that problem. You can go to http://www.noip.com/ to get one for free. :D

Nah can’t be. What could be is that it Crashed or restarted because I have no idea :P

Can’t do much, I’m on a german ICE Train atm

Ok got it. The server crashed - somebody spawned a crap ton of rabbits… Was that you rubix? :3
cough #BlameRubix2014 cough
ahem #NoIDidntFdd ahem.. HEM

ahem #Sorry ahem Oh well. :D I knew you didn’t but anyway :D you weren’t even on when it crashed :D

Srsly tho:

[21:58:12] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 4883ms behind, skipping 97 tick(s)
[21:59:43] [Server thread/INFO]: <barrygold21> hey night
[21:59:45] [Server thread/INFO]: <Nightshade32> ?
[21:59:48] [Server Watchdog/FATAL]: A single server tick took 60.00 seconds (should be max 0.05)
[21:59:48] [Server Watchdog/FATAL]: Considering it to be crashed, server will forcibly shutdown.

It didn’t restart after that (had to do it manually thats why you couldn’t connect rubix ;))

just wanna point out, the server player limit is 10, which has been bugging me since i added the server to my server list x]

oh and is it creative?

Cruative ==ONLY== c;

Why? :§

a lot more people than 10 will be on at once after a certain point, also I think 10 is generally to little ;D

also, since when was “:§” an emoticon? :P

##Edit

@nalaek2004 USE THE ==EDIT== BUTTON!! I KEEP GETTING EMAILS FROM U SPAMMING THE THREAD geez ¬_¬

oh and is it creative?

Of course.

Whitelisted you. Please don’t grief or do anything bad, otherwise, you know.

a lot more people than 10 will be on at once after a certain point, also I think 10 is generally to little ;D

The server was originally rent by me for a project just for friends, so it doesn’t have the strongest hardware.

also, since when was “:§” an emoticon? :P

Not quite, rather a typo.

@barrygold21 : I gave you op, because I think I can trust you.

clock found at coords -541 53 -2214. clock busted. @fdd2001 u can go there to check ;D

#==Edit==

the clock included noteblocks and doors and i was at 34 fps and was bugging me alot. :P

#==Edit 2==

@nalaek2004 if the clock was you, own up, lying to OP players makes it worse

#==Edit 3==

@Rubix4Me i leik ur disco beacon :3

#==Edit 4== (so many edits x] )

@barrygold21 : I gave you op, because I think I can trust you.

U wont regret it :3

Posted twice… oops! :P
Can I be whitelisted please :D

@barrygold21 Well yeah img Thanks for handling the clock.

@Zormuche92 You can and you are. Have funs. :)

Can you whitelist me too? :D
whitelist me please
Whitelisted you two, don’t do anything bad! :)
How about me? Whitelist me please :D!
Pls can i be whitelisted?? if not ok :)
Whitelisted you two. Sorry this took so long.
Can I has whitelist please?

Added you to the whitelist so spare fdd’s time.

[18:38:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Added MCtechnical to the whitelist

could you whitelist me???

IGN: Xsimon47 (if you of some reason dont know :-)

Added you to whitelist, again, to save fdd’s time.

[17:43:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xsimon47 is toegevoegd aan de whitelist

Yes, I am playing on Dutch.

Thanks pal ;)

No problem, buddy ;)

(sorry, I had to)

lol who uses pal? NTSC is the thing.

Fair play, Thanks, NTSC XD

White list meh check my plots if u want proof of productivity. If his forum is abandoned whatevs

Added you to whitelist Flubber.

[20:57:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Added Flubber_MC to the whitelist
Could You white-list me fdd?

added you to the whitelist ;D

[15:57:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Added etanlooc to the whitelist
Can u whitelist me plz? I love vanilla redstone servers!

Can u whitelist me plz?

Sure! I’m a bit busy at the moment, so I will whitelist you as soon as I have a few more minutes!

#Edit

mk, got that done! :D

KidwaiFamily added to whitelist

I have just updated the whitelist as fdd has added staff members. This includes helpers and there have been new staff members ( @Valsim72 , @ArhurValk )!

Valsim & Arhur