Post your time spent here Thread!

RedstonerOther → Post your time spent here Thread!

I’ve been on Redstoner for 10 months now and more than a month of playtime/time taken till my last breath which just goes to show how anti social i am. Anyways, I made this thread so i can see how long others played on this server for! To find how long you played for do: Esc->Stats->Minutes Played Tell me your time in the comments below. (Mines is roughly around 37.97 d)

kthxbai -Hitz

Why off topic? It should be in redstoner -> other

Edit by PJ: Moved.

Edit by Nyx: stop touching my replies like this you know my replies have feelings they don’t like to be handled this way do you understand me HEY GET YOUR FILTHY, UNCLEAN HANDS OFF MY OF MY REPLIES

63 days and some hours

I’ll check when I’m on my laptop and edit this, I started playing here late 2013.

I know that’s too long. But hey I know some other people like @Doomblah have been there for ages too.

I have only played: 15.15 days.
I think I’m around 43 days plated. But that only started Dec 23 2014, I’ve been playing for about 18 months before that. So the number is probably around 60 days.

63.20 since redstoner updated to 1.8.

I had about 35 days before the update. So yeah, I’ve spent almost 100 days on redstoner. :')

Edit: Did some maths, involving how many hours I had around the date of April 16, 2015, and how active I was at the time. I have closer to 2600 hours than that, so about 110 days…

seventy-something iirc, and I’ve been here 2 days shy of 1 year and 8 months
According to redstoner profile, 10 month-ish, since i change accounts all the time ._.