Can't update profile

ArchivesWebsite problems & bugs → Can't update profile

CLOSED

What I expected

To be able to add a bit more text into my “about me” section on redstoner.

I wanted to add the following sentence: I'm one of redstoner's biggest tryhards, or to put it nicely one of redstoner's most dedicated players. I have over 2,600 hours ingame..

What actually happened

The website told me there was a problem updating the profile.

error

Error message

No error page, just that there was a problem updating.

Reproducing the bug

1. make sure your about me has no text
  2. paste this into your about me section:

------

![dude what](http://puu.sh/r8PpB/88ebcc4097.jpg)

![The fuck?](http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/will-smith-the-fuck.gif)

------------

My slack theme is 

`#406894 ,#132e54 ,#263759 ,#ffffff ,#4a5664 ,#ffffff ,#5eff00 ,#7094c2  `

it's pretty cool ngl try it out xd

-----

Meet my dog, ally xd

![https://puu.sh/rfk9L/26b9e7725c.jpg](https://puu.sh/rfk9L/26b9e7725c.jpg)

-----------

By the way, I'm redstoner's official C O P Y P A S T A M A S T E R, as demonstrated below:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

-----

I'M RICK HARRISON AND THIS IS MY PAWN SHOP. I WORK HERE WITH MY OLD MAN AND MY SON, BIG HOSS, EVERYTHING IN HERE HAS A STORY AND A PRIZE. IN 21 YEARS I'VE LEARNED ONE THING, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GONNA COME THROUGH THAT DOOR
![RICK HARRISON](http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/13696379_1471573292871287_537175405_n.jpg)

-----------------

I'm pawn shop, and this is my rick harrison. I work here with my old hoss and my man, big son. Everything in the story has  a price and a here. One thing I've 21 years learned- you knever door what is gonna come through that know.

-----

Your gay man, you heard me that's right your gay and your real homosexual and this coming from SwagBoyMinecraft76 the worlds greatest and most intellectual commenter online and you what's worse last night after Teletubbies marathons I fucked you mom and she died, feels bad kthanksbye I don't give a shit this is because at only the age of 18 I conquered the human brain I'm a self driven intellectual born to wreak havoc on your opinions via keyboard stroke. I’m here to fuck you fag boy and there’s nothing you can say about it. See now that your crying let me just tell you not only are you gay your grammar is shit, that’s right I go to middle school English class and this gives me the ultimate ability of an English god so anytime you write some incorrect grammar or miss that, you know punctuation mark I’ll be sure to point it out for you. I might even call you a faggot along with it. Fag. It doesn’t even matter that I’m failing seventh grade; I’m smarter than you because I said so. I don’t even try I don’t study for anything I’m a genius. My frontal lobe isn’t even fully developed yet, but I can use big synonyms for normal words and I can type over 100 WPM. That’s right, I’ve typed the word gay so many times my fingers fly through the sweaty Cheetos encrusted keys. Not only are you an idiot, but I’m a genius and when I’m older I think I’ll be the next Albert Einstein and maybe I’ll get a master’s degree in quantum physics too. Oh and my dick is a lot bigger than yours. We’re talking nine inches flaccid. Still mad? Cry more kiddo XD Hit me up on minecraft.net for nudes. I’ll be posting let’s plays all night long uh, all night long baby. EpicMinecraftLoser98 signing out, quick scope you later. ahahaha?

-----

lolololol...shut the fuck up you little bitch, i'd choke you out in 3 fucking seconds, i've been sparring with top level jiujitsu practitioners in jiujitsu for the past 10 years while your little faggot ass has been pedaling around like a damn 5 year old. I'll damage your sternocleidomastoid so badly you'll never be able to turn your damn head again boy. 2790 Industrial Ln, Broomfield, CO 80021 and ask for CHUCK. Everybody knows who I am. I WANT TO MESS WITH YOU BOY. You come get me. You'll leave a bloody mess. Bring it or shut the fuck up cunt.
  1. Click save profile
  2. Notice how it’s completely fine
  3. edit profile again
  4. add sentence “I’m one of redstoner’s biggest tryhards, or to put it nicely one of redstoner’s most dedicated players. I have over 2,600 hours ingame.” into it somewhere
  5. success! reproduced bug.

#Link here!

Additional details

Quack!

Iirc we have a limit and you seem to have gone over that limit. So try and delete some stuff then add it.

As seen here the about me section have a limit of 5000 characters so you go over that limit when you add the new sentence.

closed