i think i was demoted?

Off topicOther → i think i was demoted?

SOLVED

is it cause i placed a crash block? i am a 10 yearold afterall what did you expect?
Yeah thanks, you just crashed me and Futsy. even a nine year old knows to not place crashblocks.
You have been demoted, but I don’t know if this is the cause of it.
What will happen to my second plot?
Nothing, you keep it
Will it get destroyed or what?
I don’t know, because we can’t get close to it without crashing/getting disconnected all the time :P
what @PyjamaL1ama said.
oh so just no more world edit
i have an idea of a way to remove the crash block without damage
it was right near my spawn on my plot
just remove the 100 or so blocks around there job done
Dude they’re giving you a chance to keep your 2nd plot. Stop telling them they should remove it, and how to remove it, if you want it. -.-
@Nyxis we had to clear it because there was a crash block, I did it using minechat :I
Red cleared it. He didn’t reset it?

Nyxis, epicanism was just putting down his ideas on how to get rid of the charshblock, not the plot.

Red is mit still? If so the he can’t reset plots, just clear them :P

Wouldn’t have been nessecary to clear the whole plot though, just needed someone with minechat on to load the chunks. Anyways how did you even get onto the plot with minechat, /p h will only tp you in front of it ._.

If grass was red then milk would be blue. Maybe.

@Pepich1851 I tp’d to his plot, got my coords went forward, checked if I was on his plot, cleared it, because it was not an entity.
We gave him some perms temporarily @Pepich1851 but they were only for getpos and p clear

Getpos was the one I was missing, everything else I could think of how you’d do it… Because he can’t use tppos without coordinates :P

Anyways does anyone have a crashlog from that block? I’ve obly seen various entities do it so far so I’d like to see what happens with a block - I’m currently trying to figure out a plugin to prevent that from happening…

it was curiosity that killed the cat, me and several people on redstoner really sorry guys =I all the other experiences i had with crash blocks were the ones that crash your game not the ones that hang (and continue to crash anything that loads it) around if you get what i mean.I didnt even know these sorta crashblocks existed but yeah sry i was a stupid idea.