RedstonerBlames → GWJ_Derp and InsertLennyHere

CLOSED

Description

Gwj and Insert spamming stupid lenny`s and fucking sniper rifles

Failed attempts

Telling them to shut the fuck up

chat ftw

Time

I kinda cba to check… it happened like 3 mins ago from this thread… do some maths and u will have it

Grief

Nah

Proof

Eh sure heres a screenie https://gyazo.com/ace18291c9930c347e48dc648efdc2f4

Sorry for being a fucking cunt about this but @nemes this also was 5 msges or more and also a group so COUGH

To look at everything that actually happened and not just that excerpt, click here. (Hastebin logs)

[shrug much]

I couldn’t possibly take a report from you @ImAnIdiot less seriously, anyways, lets do this…

Telling them to shut the fuck up

Well according to the logs provided by @Pepich1851, they have indeed stopped after you not so kindly told them to do so.

Sorry for being a fucking cunt about this but @nemes this also was 5 msges or more and also a group so COUGH

Group of 5 =/= group of 2

Gwj and Insert spamming stupid lenny`s and fucking sniper rifles Telling them to shut the fuck up chat ftw I kinda cba to check… it happened like 3 mins ago from this thread… do some maths and u will have it Eh sure heres a screenie

Could this even be less professional looking? I don’t think so, it’s you after all…

Before anyone tries to argue this

I was not online at the time, thus I can’t check this but I don’t believe there were any staff members online; meaning they were not kicked. That being said, a kick would normally have been issued, considering they did stop after you told them to, I see this appeal as worthless - closed.

@InsertLennyHere and @GWJ_Derp take this as a warning though, you will be punished more harshly next time, regardless if burger exaggerates the report or not :)

no nemes i legit did what u said to me. tell them to stfu and then report if they keep going on they didnt do as much but there still were lenny`s anyways they werent kicked on anything… they fucking got away with it… GREAT
@ImAnIdiot you still don’t get the fact it’s kinda hard to kick someone for something when there is nobody to kick them?…
No i wasnt talking about that it was more to prove a fucking point but anyway i guess its different?
But how do you prove a point by using an invalid argument.
Cuz it basicly looked alot like what me and smash did and they didnt get banned but thats bcuz it was less… anyway lwts not go into it
@ImAnIdiot you have to remember that when you guys did it, it was allready a spamtrain going on, and it wasn’t that here. So you 2 contributed to ongoing spam, while these guys did spam a little bit, but stopped quite fast and it was only these and not a spam train.
anyway lwts not go into it
I literally posted 3 msg there @ImAnIdiot and you want me banned? Okay then. Also @Nemes i will take this as a warning, don’t worry
Im sorry for my crap attitude, ill try to fix that in the near future ~
Why the fuck isnt this locked yet
This thread is locked.