Im not dead

RedstonerOther → Im not dead

I would like to say sorry to all my ‘friends’ (I call them friends, I’m not sure if they call me a friend) for ditching you all for about 3 months. Give or Take. I just don’t find it amusing to build stuff anymore. Minecraft used to get me in loads of trouble because I would play it all night long and make up shit and lie and crap. (TL:DR= I was a fucking idiot) I have found other interests in the film industry and I have been foucusing on my YT channel. I will join once in a while. Aber

BONUS! Thanks to @PyjamaL1ama for being such a cool guy to talk to :) Also; @C2Lredstone @TheSaltySpoon @mega_man98 and Daniel (damn it i have been ded so long i dont know your new ign) YOU GUYS ARE LEDGENDS AND I ENJOYED ALL THE GREAT TIMES! Oh and @PhantomChampion for letting me make that dank edit (sorry about the 460 quality)

Ohai! Yes skywars was fun, but hi “not dead”. . . Sorry to see you go, but where ever you are going, send postcards ;)
@C2Lredstone Haha it sure was, I’m not saying that won’t happen again! We should do that one time….
Oh I read this but forgot to reply, thanks Aber :)
Hope you come baq aber <3 -ace

I would love to post a heart filled reply but…. I literally know nothing about you your freinds and good times

xXEPICANISMXx. sorry i have a stone clod dead heart ._.

Hey dudes!

Sorry my email is so full of the damn “Casual Conversation” thread that I must of missed the email replys about this thread.

Heh heh, you should try music production, I find it quite entertaining, and I’ve just finished the first song of my new album, which should be going on my channel soon. . . (But then again, I am really lazy, and therefore a jelly donut)

@C2Lredstone you had a youtube channel? i didnt know!

Ps.wanna collab or something?

@xXEPICANISMXx this thread is for people leaving only, not for general talk