[Edit: Readding]/clearonjoin <player>

RedstonerFeature requests → [Edit: Readding]/clearonjoin <player>

A command for MIT+, that will clear a player’s inventory the next time they join. I believe this is useful, as crash items have been becoming more popular recently.
Well I mean you could make them install minechat and then clear it but ok I guess
+1, Mit needs /clear permissions anyway, I don’t know why we don’t have that already.
I think everyone should also get the permissions to set this for themselves in that case, if I don’t want a messy inventory everytime I join.
Cookie, the idea was a one time thing, however, we could do it where, anyone could use /clearonjoin to toggle so EVERYTIME you join you are cleared. And MIT+ can do /clearonjoin <player>, which would clear that person inventory when they NEXT join.
I believe Pepe is working on a fix so crash items won’t work anyway- in which case there’d be no point in this.
@PyjamaL1ama I believe @Pepich1851 is working on a fix so you cannot drop crashitems to crash people. :P (So this would be very very useful)
+3, I experienced having a crash item and it wasn’t easy to clear my inventory. (thank you @Nemes an @Hardfg5000 for help!).

Pepich is working on a fix so you cannot drop crashitems to crash people. :P (So this would be very very useful)

Why don’t we have it set up so it crashes the player if they try to drop a crashitem? it’d be a bit evil yes, but it’d keep certain players off our server.

+100 I love this idea, cuz I always get fucked over by crash items (thank god for minechat)
Since i haven’t already, +1