Daco

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Daco

About me and my origin My ethnicity originates from Finland, yes i am i fin-lander, but i have never been to Finland. When my family moved to the U.S we dropped one of the p’s from our last name, in terms it was a double p in my name. I am 16 years old at the time of writing this, i speak english and Finnish(although my Finnish is a bit rusty.) Redstoner In my time at redstoner I’ve learned new ways to do new and better things with redstone. I have also got to interact with people more that don’t necessarily live in my region, this has helped me understand people better, and just how anoying people can get. Coding Yay! I wouldn’t say i do as much coding as people at large corporations but i do a well amount, i have many many plugins for people, and just general plugins, which reside on the spigot plugins page. I started coding a few months ago, and since then i have found ways to bigger and better things, definitely more efficient and less redundant. HavenCore HavenCore was one of my biggest projects, this was when i was still running a server that had players on it. HavenCore had many features for people, it had redstone tweaks, some fun commands, useful things like an in-game calculator, convert numbers between bases, it had a lot of features. My name is Daco and i hopeyou enjoyed reading my thread.
DONATE I WANNA NICK YOU DACO200
@PyjamaL1ama Lol, if i get mod that will be my nick.
I’m almost willing to give you the dollars needed.
YE W0t I live in Finland but I’m not from here. Lmao, we’re opposites.
Trusted can have a Nick as well @Dacotathebeast , I mean @Dicotathebeast
Lol i know cookie, unfortunately im not trusted rank.

yeah….

5 years later…. YAY i got trusted
@PyjamaL1ama THERE’S ALREADY DUCO200 STAAAAAAAAAHP