Jackson535

RedstonerAppeals → Jackson535

CLOSED

This is my ban appeal. I was throwing sand onto a completely empty plot with my friend since he had cancer. We were just trying to have fun, but the admins rudely threatened us and did not want us to tell them why i was doing it

Ban type/duration: Permanant ban

Banned for: griefing

What I did wrong: I did not listen to the staff as I should have, It was a situation in which I wasn’t thinking about my best interest.

what the staff did wrong: ban me for griefing, in which i did not destroy anyone’s build or modify anyone’s build. a plot is not a build. Refused to listen to our explanation as to why we were doing it and why it wasn’t griefing, aggressive approach to the situation.

For the staff that banned me: I am sorry for not listening. I think that everyone made a mistake in this situation. I say that we all forgive eachother and make sure that we don’t repeat the same actions again, for the sake of avoiding conflict and hurt feeligs.

Thank you for considering my ban appeal. Jackson535

the admins rudely threatened us and did not want us to tell them why i was doing it

They didn’t need an explanation, it must have been pretty obvious what you were doing.

what the staff did wrong: ban me for griefing, in which i did not destroy anyone’s build or modify anyone’s build. a plot is not a build. Refused to listen to our explanation as to why we were doing

The staff did nothing wrong, you were launching sand into another plot. I dont care if the plot wasn’t even claimed, greifing is greifing which is NOT allowed.

cracks knuckles

I was throwing sand onto a completely empty plot with my friend since he had cancer

Cancer is bad, but this is a game. That is no excuse.

admins rudely threatened us

Admins do not threaten anyone. They’re always AFK.

did not want us to tell them why i was doing it

Why would you grief in the first place. It’s wrong. Imagine someone vandalizing your house. Would you be happy?

what the staff did wrong: ban me for griefing

Staff are not wrong for banning, except only on certain times. Thus, the creation of the solved appeals.

in which i did not destroy anyone’s build or modify anyone’s build

You ruined their plot.

Refused to listen to our explanation as to why we were doing it and why it wasn’t griefing

Staff see you doing it. Your explanation is supposed to be in this post. However, it is a pretty shit excuse.

avoiding conflict and hurt feeligs.

Hurt feeligs. Welcome to the internet.

why thank you for your wonderful posts that i am now going to make a youtube video of to show how kind you all are and willing to accept that youve done something wrong like a grown person thank you for making a fool of yourselves. you no longer need to consider my post, since i do not want to join a server of the lesser kind. I just wanted to say hi to my friend.
this whole conversation is now stored on a text file on my computer. welcome to the internet
Looks like justified ban to me.

this whole conversation is now stored on a text file on my computer. welcome to the internet

What ya gonna do, report me to your parents? The authority of this server clearly has/have made their judgement.

since i do not want to join a server of the lesser kind

We don’t want players of a “lesser kind”.

like a grown person

You CANNOT guarantee everyone you meet is over 15 right… I even highly doubt YOU are 15. Don’t go running around saying you know who’s right and who’s wrong.

welcome to the internet

Fucking hypocrite 10/10

This is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs @jackson535
This thread is locked.