Crash At My Plot Help Needed ASAP

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Crash At My Plot Help Needed ASAP

CLOSED

i logged on this afternoon/evening and i crash instantly. i try again with no resource pack. still crash. i go on minechat to get to spawn and when i login on my laptop im fine till i go to my plot. other peoples plots are ok just my one (the plot i got with builder). so i wanted an admin to investigate. also barry went to my plot and said he lagged alot there. thanks for reading and please replay asap
Sit tight, I’m investigating it now.

Okay, Pan figured out the issue, apparently it’s fairly common. When you have a hollow plot with an unlit underground section, redstone and other lighting updates tend eat up a large chunk of client CPU usages, and causes spikes and freezes.

We unfortunately had to remove the top of your plot and open it up to the sky, so a few of your machines might be broken, but otherwise the plot is intact. Make sure to properly light up the entire plot if you want to add the roof back on.

Marked as closed.

Note: The fix wasnt to remove the top, due to us having negative FPS, we stopped all server activity and then procceded to remove the top to prevent this from happening again as it is quite annoying i must assume. You can put a glass top or make sure its well lit before you cover it up.